• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

Anyone had experiences with Folsom Lake Ford?  Good/BAD

My son just took his car in and had major issues with the service person.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 giacomo

giacomo

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:Wine, good food, goof friends traveling to Hawaii, soccer, 70's/80's music, , Lake Tahoe

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:51 PM

If the issues are major and cannot be worked out with the service person your son dealt with, I suggest you or your son call the Service Dept. Manager and be sure to explain in detail all the issues you had with the service person.

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:15 PM

If the issues are major and cannot be worked out with the service person your son dealt with, I suggest you or your son call the Service Dept. Manager and be sure to explain in detail all the issues you had with the service person.

Thanks.
He has already called the Ford corporate office about it.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#4 JoeBlow

JoeBlow

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

In my experience the service people at Folsom Lake Ford are extremely rude. I had a safety issue with a part that was recalled, but because my VIN was not registered for the recall I was forced to pay hundreds of dollars  to have it replaced twice. On the second time I merely questioned why the exact same part was recalled on a similar model but not mine and they yelled at me like I was trying to cheat them or something. I literally was just asking a question and they blew up at me.

I stopped going there and will never buy another car from them because of how absolutely rude and unprofessional they are. Other times I'd been there they had just in general been dismissive but not rude. I've been to other Ford dealers and other dealers in general and they all go out of their way to make their customers happy. Folsom Lake Ford on the other hand is just complete garbage. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users