Charles Krauthammer, Dead At 68

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:43 PM

We knew it was coming. Hate to see him go.

Cal

Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner, dead at 68

Remembering the legendary Charles KrauthammerCharles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to be known as the dean of conservative commentators, died Thursday. He was 68

His death had been expected after he wrote a heartbreaking letter to colleagues, friends and viewers on June 8 that said in part “I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me…“Recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned. There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.”

http://www.foxnews.c...dead-at-68.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users