Photo
- - - - -

Fido Fundraiser At Rubio's This Tuesday!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.D

Mrs.D

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

STOP IN FOR A TASTE OF BAJA AT
Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill on June 26th
AND RAISE MONEY FOR FIDO!

That's right, whether you crave to eat-in or take-out at Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, just present the flyer (see link below) to the cashier and Rubio's will donate 20% of your transaction to the Folsom Independent Dog Owners (FIDO)!

Click for flyer!

Thank you so much for helping FIDO!! Please feel free to pass the flyer on to anyone you know!!! The dogs will thank you!

#2 Al Waysrite

Al Waysrite

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:22 AM

Please go out and buy something. Folsom NEEDS a dog park.

#3 boarderchic

boarderchic

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My dogs, snowboarding, travelling, paintball, Guinness

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:16 PM

A chance to support FIDO and enjoy fish tacos? I'll be there fo sho.

#4 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

Cool, how is the fund raising going, anyway?

#5 Mrs.D

Mrs.D

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE(c_vanderveen @ Jun 25 2007, 03:50 PM) View Post
Cool, how is the fund raising going, anyway?

We are making some slow, but steady progress. We have a new fundraising campaign called, "It's a Dog's Life". If you come by our table tomorrow or at Thursday Night Market, we have new flyers that we are handing out. Basically there are a whole bunch of ways people can own a piece of the park...starting at $50 on up. You can buy a tile, section of cement, fence panel, or maybe even a drinking fountain!

We still have quite a bit of money to raise, but there seems to be a renewed energy for many FIDO Members. The community has been so supportive lately and with ground breaking on the horizon, it is hard not to get excited!

Thanks for asking!

#6 boarderchic

boarderchic

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My dogs, snowboarding, travelling, paintball, Guinness

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

Just a reminder to go to Rubio's tonight to support FIDO's dog park and meet some myfolsomites. Don't forget to print & bringthe flier. Hope to see you there!

#7 Mrs.D

Mrs.D

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:46 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

I am blown away with the number of people at Rubio's tonight. It was absolutely amazing! I hope that everyone had a chance to swing by the table and check out the park plans, our new fundraising plan- "It's A Dog's Life", and our merchandise.

We will know about how much money was raised in a few days and I will be sure to share with everyone. Depending on how much we raised, we may turn this into a monthly event...so stay tuned!!!

Thank you again to every person that turned out to support FIDO tonight!!

#8 Mrs.D

Mrs.D

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE(Mrs.D @ Jun 26 2007, 08:46 PM) View Post
THANK YOU!!!!

I am blown away with the number of people at Rubio's tonight. It was absolutely amazing! I hope that everyone had a chance to swing by the table and check out the park plans, our new fundraising plan- "It's A Dog's Life", and our merchandise.

We will know about how much money was raised in a few days and I will be sure to share with everyone. Depending on how much we raised, we may turn this into a monthly event...so stay tuned!!!

Thank you again to every person that turned out to support FIDO tonight!!

FIDO will be receiving just over $200 from Rubio's!! Between that and what we received in donations and merchandise sales, we have decided to do this again! As soon as we have the dates, I will be sure to post them.

Thank you again for all of your support!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users