#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:25 PM

It's a complex problem.

Probably the best solution is to set up "Safe Zones" in the country from which these refugees are fleeing.

The gangs in those countries are so fierce because much of their income comes from Americans

buying their drugs.

And again, how many you gonna take in Tio Vinny....?   Not a one for me....!  And yes, I am a Catholic, these are people like me....   I do support people from down there, I just do it legally via the Christian Children's Fund, who had to change their name because it was not acceptable to the liberals, like you, I think they are now the "Child fund".  God forbid you put "Christian" in there....   In the title....   But I want to take care of Americans born here first, our Vietnam vets, what is left of them, our Americans who happen to be black and from poverty, I want to educate them and take care of them, our whites who are back in those hollers, in those single wides....   I want to educate them and take care of them, for awhile.  Actually don't care what color they are, this is what the left does, they make you parse races....!   Sad.   Take care of our American brothers and sisters first, this includes the homeless problem, then maybe we will take care of the rest of the world.............?  Until then, the wall is needed. Will be good for awhile, a 100 years or so...   Then it will be like any other wall, breached.......  Just ask Hadrian, and a few others from history....  Maybe the Chinese....?   Until then, it will do it's job now, in the near future.  Chris

https://www.history....us-border-walls

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:48 AM

TRIVIA:  What do you call "3 dead criminal invaders"?....  Answer: "It's a start"!!  I guess Dems are very upset about this. Too bad. Obey our immigration laws and you won't put your life in danger. There's a new Sheriff in town. Invasions are an act of war. Story below. :lol:

https://www.foxnews....-injured-report

#18 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:48 AM

You are sick to take pleasure in people dying. They ARE responsible, but there is no joy in that knowledge.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

Joe:  Invasions are acts of war. War is ugly. To deal blows to the enemy is sweet, no matter how. If you can't handle it, maybe you should stick to movie and music reviews. You're good at that.

#20 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:44 PM

SURE, COME ON IN:  Mexican officials stated that more than one-third of the 6,000 criminal invaders currently living in the border city of Tijuana are being treated for infectious diseases like HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, various skin infections, and chickenpox. Story below. So why would Democrats want to allow these people in? Because they are idiots and are only thinking of votes. Sick, twisted people. When the SHTF, you Dems better have your head on a swivel... all good Americans WILL hold you accountable.

https://www.breitbar...an-authorities/

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:51 PM

LOCK THEM UP:  Tijuana Mayor calls for arrest of caravan organizers. Story below. Funny... even the Mexicans are sick of the third-world invader scum. You just can't make this stuff up!! :lol:

https://www.theameri...van-organizers/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users