2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:00 PM

Democrats, here in CA.   Why is it that every Republican lost in those tight races where more votes were "found" in the two weeks later, mostly all going to the democrat.  Just look at this.  Very strange.   Odds are....?   Really very, very high for this to happen.  Any shenanigans going on here...?   I think so.  Too bad the MSM will not even look at it.   Looks like the "democrat" machine stole this one.   Outrage in the press.........  No, just crickets.......    Read the article and you decide.   Chris

Young Kim's sudden loss in the recount?

https://www.american...he_recount.html

California congressional nominee Young Kim was hailed as the winner with about a three-point margin of victory over her Democratic opponent, Gil Cisneros on election night, with the Associated Press and others reporting 100% of the precincts counted. The Asian and immigrant presses celebrated, and Kim was pictured and seated with the congressional class of 2018 official portrait.

But then something funny happened: She apparently lost last night, as somehow, more votes were counted, and somehow, nearly all of them went for the Democrat, leaving him with a 3,020 surplus.

To her credit, she issued an angry warning a few days earlier.................................

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:20 PM

I like Folsom, but I don't want to live in a state that is quickly becoming an in-your-face Banana Republic. This is getting scary... same with the bogus *witch hunt* against Trump. Hey Dems... be careful what you wish for. You may regret it... unless you like being ruled over by dictators. Study history. Drip drip drip.

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:35 PM

Aces, I think they just kept counting, kept just "finding" votes for the democrat until they won.  They have always done that, in the John Kennedy election, in Washington State 20 years ago, in the Al Franken election, and now in CA.   Wonder when a real reporter will take on this story....?   Not thinking that will happen.  Most, if not all "editors" are far left leaners, tolerant ones, tolerant of only progressive views and behaviour.  Go after this story as a reporter and you will be fired and you will not get invited to parties anymore.   I am right, right...?   This is how it works.  Not written down anywhere as that would be discrimination, but just practiced everyday in this state and country.   Anyway, we know this and thus Trump will be elected again.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users