6 replies to this topic

#1 homesweethomes

homesweethomes

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Does anyone know why today at 5;30 there were cops, helicopters and undercover police in lexington hills. Someone said inmate escape but I didnt hear it on the news.

#2 knittychick

knittychick

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Maybe they were looking for the at-risk person listed in the FPD announcement that was sent out shortly after 5PM:

Alert: At-Risk Person

FPD is searching for Iqbal Singh, 82 yo, 5-10, 170 wearing a light blue turbin and a dark blue sweater. Last seen in the Parkways at 1:30 pm. Please call Folsom Police with any information (916) 832-3494

Instructions:
Call Folsom Police with any information (916) 355-7231
"Peace is always beautiful." - Walt Whitman

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Maybe they were looking for the at-risk person listed in the FPD announcement that was sent out shortly after 5PM:

Alert: At-Risk Person

FPD is searching for Iqbal Singh, 82 yo, 5-10, 170 wearing a light blue turbin and a dark blue sweater. Last seen in the Parkways at 1:30 pm. Please call Folsom Police with any information (916) 832-3494

Instructions:
Call Folsom Police with any information (916) 355-7231

That gentleman has been found. :)
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 folsomzsmom

folsomzsmom

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

That gentleman has been found. :)

Thank you for letting us know he is found. I was out on the trails running and they asked us to watch for him, but never heard until now that he was found. Also, where can u find out this info. I looked on Folsom PD to see if I could find out anything, but not seeing the announcement or anything...Thanks again

Edited by folsomzsmom, 29 March 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#5 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Thank you for letting us know he is found. I was out on the trails running and they asked us to watch for him, but never heard until now that he was found. Also, where can u find out this info. I looked on Folsom PD to see if I could find out anything, but not seeing the announcement or anything...Thanks again

When I saw the email notification, I went for a drive to see if I could find the man. (I found a missing child once, so you never know, right?) While I was driving around the Parkway I saw an elderly gentleman who looked lost and somewhat fit the description, although his clothing didn't quite fit (the description). I called it in to the FPD, who told me the man they were originally looking for had been found and that they'd check on the one I was calling about (while I was on the phone with FPD I saw a police car just up the street in the direction the man was headed so the dispatcher said she'd have the officer talk with the man).

I don't know what time the at-risk man was found, but wish the FPD would put out notifications as soon as cases are resolved.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#6 homesweethomes

homesweethomes

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

So glad he was found. How did you all find out about this? Is there a site that you found out this information? All the activity scared my kids. I live at the far end of Lexington Hills behind the college and a helicopter came pretty low in my neighborhood and announced something that we couldnt make out. There were lots of undercover police. I didnt realize they would bring out all their resources for a missing person. I had reported someone missing and Folsom PD didnt really take it seriously. I think because they were at risk made all the difference in the world. Glad it all worked out. Love to hear of good endings. thanks for sharing.

#7 jpow5

jpow5

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

So glad he was found. How did you all find out about this? Is there a site that you found out this information? All the activity scared my kids. I live at the far end of Lexington Hills behind the college and a helicopter came pretty low in my neighborhood and announced something that we couldnt make out. There were lots of undercover police. I didnt realize they would bring out all their resources for a missing person. I had reported someone missing and Folsom PD didnt really take it seriously. I think because they were at risk made all the difference in the world. Glad it all worked out. Love to hear of good endings. thanks for sharing.

You can sign up to get the info texted and/or emailed to you. Here's the site from the Folsom website. However, Just so you know, the alerts are not always instant. Last night I didn't get the text/email until after the helicopters had been flying for a long time. In fact, they may have already been gone by the time the alert came through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users