9 replies to this topic

#1 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:15 PM

This is the old Family Pizza location between Visconti's and Taiko.  Wife and I tried it last week and its pretty good.  The place is always pretty full when we drive by compared to any of the prior pizza places that have occupied that space.  Owner and staff are very friendly and I believe they will be successful.  GIve em a try and see what you think.  Its all made to order individual pizza and salads similar to a Pieology or Blaze pizza.

#2 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

They have quite a following on facebook. 

They are walking distance from me, but I'm waiting until they offer gluten free crust. 

#3 kaybird

kaybird

All Star

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:59 PM

My family and I have been several times and have been pleased each visit. We also took my daughter and a big group of her friends there for her birthday dinner and the kids all loved it. Since everyone creates their own personal pizza, each kid got exactly what they wanted and filled up! Price was right, too.

#4 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

They are walking distance from me, but I'm waiting until they offer gluten free crust. 

An aside: Have you tried the gluten-free pizza at Chicago Fire? It's very good.

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#5 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

An aside: Have you tried the gluten-free pizza at Chicago Fire? It's very good.

I didn't know they had it. Did not see on their menu, but thanks, I will check it out.

#6 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:01 AM

Sac Pizza Co. has become a regular staple in our family. We go almost weekly.  I don't think we've had another pizza company is the last couple of months.

"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#7 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:38 AM

Looks like word of mouth is getting around.  Every time we drive by the place is packed.  Such a difference compared to the prior Pizza places that occupied this space.  Only downside is parking has become a challenge.

#8 folsom44

folsom44

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

On a side note.....Pieology is opening up in the REI shopping center. Sign is up. Yummm!

#9 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:21 PM

If you wait long enough the Gluten Free trend will be over and you don't have to worry about it. 

#10 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

If you wait long enough the Gluten Free trend will be over and you don't have to worry about it. 

Just like diabetes is a trend.   :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users