1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:52 PM

And of note, he is still employed.  Do the shoe on the other foot test and see if he still keeps his job....?   Answer:  No.  

https://www.foxnews....you-all-to-hell

Here you go, and please be assured Google never screens or algorithms search results to favor democrats, never happens....!   : )  

-------------

Google exec slams GOP over Kavanaugh nomination: ‘F--k. You. All. To. Hell'

A design lead at Google has slammed Republicans in an angry Twitter rant over the nomination of now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“You are finished, @GOP. You polished the final nail for your own coffins. F--K. YOU. ALL. TO. HELL,” wrote Dave Hogue Saturday, in the now-deleted tweet.

“I hope the last images burned into your slimy, evil, treasonous retinas are millions of women laughing and clapping and celebrating as your souls descend into the flames,” he added.

Hogue’s LinkedIn entry describes him as Google’s UX design lead. He has been at the search giant since December 2013, according to the entry.

On Sunday, Hogue confirmed that he had deleted the tweet. “Yes, I deleted that tweet. Yes, those opinions are mine personally, and I am responsible for them. Yes, I should have been more eloquent and less condemning. Yes, I still believe the @GOP is wrong and not serving your best interests. Yes, I still believe we can do much better.”

⚜️ Dave Hogue ⚜️
@DaveHogue
Yes, I deleted that tweet.
Yes, those opinions are mine personally, and I am responsible for them.
Yes, I should have been more eloquent and less condemning.
Yes, I still believe the @GOP is wrong and not serving your best interests.
Yes, I still believe we can do much better.

10:31 AM - Oct 7, 2018
3,150 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"What employees say in their personal capacity has no bearing on the way we build or operate our products," a Google spokeswoman told Fox News, via email.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:15 PM

Are there any liberals remaining who AREN'T angry radical nuts? I'm starting to wonder. Some severe psychological disorders going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users