Lyft Or Uber On Friday/saturday?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

Anyone need a lift to/from the airport? Sacramento or San Francisco?

Let me know. My son is here and needs the business.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

It cracks me up to see all the Uber drivers parked across the freeway from the airport every day/night. Must always be 20 plus out there at all times. The sheriff has chased them out of there more than a few times and now they have to park up and down N. Bayou Rd.  All  chasing fares just like a taxi driver.  I bet by the time they factor the wait time, deadheading, etc they can't be making more then $12-14 hr. Gotta be hoping for some nice tips I assume. 

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:22 AM

It cracks me up to see all the Uber drivers parked across the freeway from the airport every day/night. Must always be 20 plus out there at all times. The sheriff has chased them out of there more than a few times and now they have to park up and down N. Bayou Rd.  All  chasing fares just like a taxi driver.  I bet by the time they factor the wait time, deadheading, etc they can't be making more then $12-14 hr. Gotta be hoping for some nice tips I assume. 

Yes there are a lot of them out there. My son started with UBER and at the San Francisco Airport they have a lot set up where they can go into and wait. When someone calls the first one in is the first one out. So depending on the traffic you can wait for quite some time. He has since went to LYFT and has done quite well. He actually works both at times.

He does have some corporate customers that call him on his cell phone and he goes to pick them up and then they call him through their smartphone to start the LYFT service.

He has quite a few repeat customers and he does quite well with that.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:39 AM

If anyone wants to sign on, let me know so my son can refer you. He gets a referral bonus and I think the

new driver gets one too if they book a certain amount of rides during the first month.

#5 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 04:33 PM

My son is headed back to San Ramon in the morning.  Anyone need a LYFT / UBER to Sac, Davis, San Francisco?

LAST CALL.....

#6 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:25 AM

Uber is great, I used them for all my taxi needs during my travels. Don't even consider taxi's anymore, with Uber I get driver info and location status every time I use it and they're much more reliable and cost effective then using taxi's. 

Svzr2FS.jpg

#7 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

My wife and I still do not have a smart phone so we couldn't do it. But, out son is in to it in a big way.

He is headed back toward San Francisco and trying to do some pick up's on the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users