3 replies to this topic

#1 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

After all the attacks by "friendly" afghanistani troops on the very men who have been training them, I have to ask myself, is it time to bring them home? I think of our men and women, the best of the best, dieing and I ask myself, "for what?"

I think we need more of this: http://www.wimp.com/...aryhomecomings/
and less of what we had yesterday.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#2 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

After all the attacks by "friendly" afghanistani troops on the very men who have been training them, I have to ask myself, is it time to bring them home? I think of our men and women, the best of the best, dieing and I ask myself, "for what?"

I think we need more of this: http://www.wimp.com/...aryhomecomings/
and less of what we had yesterday.

I agree we should get out of there. I don't want any more green on blue attacks. They may have honor killings, but they have no honor.

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

We should have been out of there long ago...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

I would agree. Get out now and if any country harbors Al Queda in the future and they attack us, nuke them back into the stone age. No more BS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users