#856 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 04:35 PM

Another "Sudden death" report!

Dr. Sarah Beth Hartlage died suddenly. She had pushed hard for everyone to get the Covid shots.

She was only 36.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/louisville-vaccine-director-dr-sarahbeth-hartlage-dies-suddenly-at-36/

#857 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 06:48 PM

Funny how some people disappear when their narrative falls apart.  

Where's Chris, urging us to get the shots? Where's Fauci with his forecast of doom and gloom?

Still here Acehole....!   Just dropped in after three weeks to check on you two children, you and your 74 year old anti vax girlfriend Rose (does your wife know...?).  

Yes, my narrative has fallen apart.......   You got me....!   

Who would be such an idiot to think that close to one million people dead in America alone in 2.5 years is significant....?

972,603 Covid deaths in the USA alone in just over two years....

Yep, you got me.....!  

400,000 US deaths in WW2 over 5 years...

400,000 US deaths in the Civil War over 5 years....

58,000 in Korea in 4 years....

50,000 something thousand in Vietnam.....  In almost 20 years...

What the heck, 972,603 dead to this day since Covid started here in the USA (thank you China...!)...  No big deal, right...?

We will add another thousand dead tomorrow......   Sadly...

Yep, you are the smart one for sure....!   Carry on.....

Oh, and I know you got the vax.....   You are just too much of a coward to admit it.

Your wife or your work probably made you do so....

But carry on the charade..........   The anti vax, tough guy charade.....

Rose, your thoughts....?    

Well no, never mind Rose, I don't care...

See yawl in three weeks to see if you two are still talking to yourselves....?

Oh, and Acehole, is your alter ego "jkpls" still in the closet...?

Are you gonna bring him out later to affirm something the "Acehole" says....?

Asking for a friend.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#858 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 02:24 PM

Chris, you are so pathetic. But, you display the typical behavior of a Democrat when you resort to personal attacks on those who disagree with you..

You never give any useful information...just keep saying to get the Covid shots. After two years into this dreadful deal with Covid, you have nothing. Absolutely NOTHING in the way of valuable content!

Oh, and about dropping in again after three weeks....don't do us any favors. This thread will die just like the Covid virus will, no thanks to you.

To be honest, with your type of personality, I think you would be damn lucky to have a girlfriend, of any age.

Seriously, get a mental health check up as soon as possible. Your crazy is showing.

#859 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 02:35 PM

GUESS WHO HAS A "BREAKTHROUGH" INFECTION AGAIN?

Jen Psaki!!!!

Yes, she has been tested and has another breakthrough case of the Covid virus again! She had one last fall, as well. Isn't it funny how many are experiencing infections of Covid, even though they have gotten their shots??? 

Makes intelligent people think!

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-biden-covid-health-europe-c68d2677aa3d9040a5772bbc80d4b84f

#860 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 07:44 PM

Chris, you are so pathetic. But, you display the typical behavior of a Democrat when you resort to personal attacks on those who disagree with you..

You never give any useful information...just keep saying to get the Covid shots. After two years into this dreadful deal with Covid, you have nothing. Absolutely NOTHING in the way of valuable content!

Oh, and about dropping in again after three weeks....don't do us any favors. This thread will die just like the Covid virus will, no thanks to you.

To be honest, with your type of personality, I think you would be damn lucky to have a girlfriend, of any age.

Seriously, get a mental health check up as soon as possible. Your crazy is showing.

Rose, glad you lived...   You dodged a Covid bullet at your advanced age......   And I do have a girlfriend for the last 33 years.......  She is my wife.....  And Rose, look at your situation.   Think about it...   You are teamed up with the Acehole........   You and him.  You are judged by the company you keep.   You need new friends................!  The guy is a total foul mouthed juvenile turd..............    And not that smart....   Take your medical advice from your Doctor......   Not this Acehole idiot who is actually triple vaxed but won't admit it....

He'd gladly lead you to your death just for fun.......    Stay safe Rose, listen to your Physician and take their advice......

1A - 2A = -1A

#861 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 02:23 PM

I'm out of here. It's spring and I have a lot of work to do out in the garden....plus a lot of spring cleaning inside.

I think by now most people with a brain have figured out the thing about the Covid virus shots. Those who haven't, well too bad for them.

I don't know if I'll be back. It's getting kind of boring here and there are so many other things to do.

Thanks for backing me Aces. Enjoy the summer!

Good Bye!!!!!!

#862 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 07:11 PM

I'm out of here. It's spring and I have a lot of work to do out in the garden....plus a lot of spring cleaning inside.

I think by now most people with a brain have figured out the thing about the Covid virus shots. Those who haven't, well too bad for them.

I don't know if I'll be back. It's getting kind of boring here and there are so many other things to do.

Thanks for backing me Aces. Enjoy the summer!

Good Bye!!!!!!

Good for you Rose...!    Get that garden going...!   And how does it feel to have the most foul mouthed, least educated, most abusive person on this board being the one who has "your back".....?  The only one here...?  The one you take medical advice from...    Be careful the company you keep.....!   He actually is thrice vaccinated but won't let you know that......   Yes, the coward Acehole is fully vaccinated....!  Read between his lines of abusive filth and misinformation.    He will gladly lead you to your possible death at your age all the while being vaccinated himself.  Note he never has said he has not got the vaccine....   One would think he would come outright and say that by now...  He never has...   What a vaccinated anti vax Troll he is.....   

1A - 2A = -1A

#863 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 06:28 PM

Oh....   Same dumb cartoon....   Same insults.....    Really love your science and medical advice Acehole....!    Love to get my medical and science advice from somebody who does not even have his GED.    Yep, college, my arse.............   You are a total idiot and you prove it every time you respond.    Fire away fool............    Check you in a week but I think you'll be just as dumb as you are today.   

Make sure Rose is still taking your medical advice...........    

You will kill her yet.........

Fool

1A - 2A = -1A

#864 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 April 2022 - 02:49 PM

Oh, there's Chrissie the moron!! Damn, I was hoping he was dead. Such an idiot fake scientist he is. Makes me laugh just thinking how he has fooled his family. His family must be morons too!! Sorry, Chrissie, you're just stupid. Too much proof to provide here.  :lol:

3edmi3.jpg

#865 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 06:37 PM

Yes, same stupid cartoon in response...............  Ad nauseum.....

Same stupid Acehole,  the only one left here by shear vacuous default of intelligent conversation and total loss of content and character.........

Even Rose left you..........   Probably because she does not understand the science........  Well, I know she does not...  

But bless her heart.......   Good thing you did not get her killed by convincing her not to get vaxxed all the while you got the vax, and at half her age....!

Well done you turd...!

Congrats, you own the forum now.......   Nobody else but you posts here now.....

Even the mods seem to have given in to you, Acehole, Chipshot, jkpls, or who ever you are lately..........

I think right there is a reason to ban you, multiple registrations.............?  

Hey mods, enforce the rules..........!

Or this will be a forum of one..........

The Acehole..........

1A - 2A = -1A

#866 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 May 2022 - 08:12 PM

Hey Acehole, how about a new cartoon in retort....?   Come on, show us your stuff.....!   Step up to the plate and be your "brilliant" self once again....!    Maybe Chipshot or jkpls can back you up....?    Oh cr_p....   Chipshot has been banned but you got you and yourself, jkpls to back you up....!   Maybe you should re-register a few more times under a few more names so you can get more backup.....?   Anyway.....

Can't wait for your next names.......   Of your new registrations here........     I think "Acehole" would be good.....   Or "AceHat"....?   Or maybe "AceTurd"....    "AceTroll"......   "Aces-I-got-nuffin"......    All of those seem appropriate....!    I think "AceHat" is the best of them...  Carry on "AceHat".......    or "AceHole"......    I am so torn.....   Acehole it still is........    For now....   AceHat, a close second...

1A - 2A = -1A

#867 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 06:21 PM

And the missing Acehole is still a mystery...?   Maybe his Mom cut off his internet....?   Or the basement flooded...?  Or he finally went to prison....?  Or upon graduating from 8th grade he turned a new leaf....?   To not be an Acehole....!  Maybe we will get lucky and Tio Vinny will come back but Acehole will not.   Fingers crossed...!

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users