Photo

It's Mueller Time! Marching Towards Mass Arrests.

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#136 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

Good point, Joe.. but don't expect some of the braindead idiots (supposedly adults) here to comprehend what you're saying. Sad.

#137 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:41 AM

It's all over but the handcuffs, folks!                   (From the right wing Examiner, too!)

Here's why Trump should worry about the latest report on his
directing Cohen to lie to Congress

https://www.washingt...lie-to-congress

After two years of "bombshell" reports that proved duds, and "this is the beginning of the end!!!"

Here's the key sentence: "The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office."

If this is accurate, it means more than one Trump Organization employee accused Trump of this, and that printed records may confirm it — all before Cohen confirmed it. That would be pretty solid evidence against the president.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#138 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

Yeah, we've heard this before... "Unnamed sources." The writer breaking this is known fo his...exaggerations...One of the authors seems to contradict the other saying they have not seen the evidence...but hey, lack of evidence has never stopped the WaPo or other lib rags from running with "breaking bombshell" that turns out to be nothing. Unfortunately, all libs like Vin will remember are the accusations, not the eventual outcome.

What I do know is this: There is nothing that we can really take at face value until the investigation is done, and nothing short of a full, unredacted release of Mueller's report will satisfy the hunger for truth we're all feeling right now.

And yet, the bigger issue here is the claim itself. It is too big a claim to simply dismiss. If there is any truth to it whatsoever, then it's a major problem for Trump. So, I can't just pan it as "fake news."

— Joe Cunningham (@JoePCunningham) January 18, 2019

At this point, all the warning signs are there:
1. Confirmation Bias
2. Unnamed/Anonymous Sourcing
3. No Documentation
4. Writer With A History Of Making Things Up

— Joe Cunningham (@JoePCunningham) January 18, 2019

So Vin, do you really want to hang your hopes on THIS guy?

https://archives.cjr...t_sourceles.php

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#139 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

Yep I feel those arrests coming...of Democrats:

The former general counsel for President Obama made “false and misleading statements” to the Justice Department regarding work he did for the Ukrainian government that has come under scrutiny in the special counsel’s probe.

Greg Craig’s allegedly false statements were revealed in a settlement announced Thursday by the Justice Department. The agency announced it was settling with Craig’s former firm, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, which worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on behalf of Ukraine beginning in 2012.

Hmmm, so Manafort AND the general counsel for Obama were both working with Ukraine as  unregistered lobbyists for foreign countries. BUT Craig was actually working for Obama in an official capacity. Trump was not even running at that time.

But...but....but...TRUMP collusion!

In other words...

Greg Craig, Obama’s WH Counsel (2009-2010), worked for Ukraine together with Manafort in 2012-2013 without registering under FARA and lied about it to the DOJ.

No raids

No confiscating his laptops

No uprooting his life on other stuff

No indictments

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#140 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:17 PM

If Cohen's claim can be proven (and that's a big IF) then there will be clear evidence for impeachment.  There is a fairly long way to go to that point.  I do think things are moving in that direction at a rapid pace.

#141 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

If Cohen's claim can be proven (and that's a big IF) then there will be clear evidence for impeachment.  There is a fairly long way to go to that point.  I do think things are moving in that direction at a rapid pace.

I think Mueller just put a wooden stake through the heart of progressives a few hours ago.   Next false story MSM.....!   Try again...  

1A - 2A = -1A

#142 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

BUZZBLEED!
MUELLER REBUKES STORY

Dwu7xEZXQAYYOQF.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#143 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

Look at his smirking, cocky face. Total dirtbag. Just like so many Democrats.

#144 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:00 PM

Look at his smirking, cocky face. Total dirtbag. Just like so many Democrats.

Actually Aces he is a Republican....  He's a good guy placed between a rock and a hard place by the evil dem machine....   A Vietnam veteran whom I admire.  I think his ultimate report will be a whole lot of nothing....   The Dems will go bonkers....!   I can't wait, I think two to six weeks and we get the report.....   And all this time Hillary had top secret stuff on her illegal home server and she is not in jail these last 2.5 years....?   Now there is the real story.  Keep bringing that up.  The dems do not want to hear it because it is the truth.   Sad the MSM ignores it too...?   Don't fall for their "investigation"....!   Our investigation, we the people, already know Hillary was a total crook and should be in jail.  I don't fall for the current story.   I am still stuck on the last story, with all the evidence true, and she did not go to jail.  After that, I don't care what the MSM or Democrats say.............   They had their chance to do the right thing and they did not.  So I ignore them and the MSM.   All fake news, fake outrage, and I will vote for Trump again.  There you go.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#145 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

LMAO. What say you now lil boy who cries wolf at the drop of an unverified hat?

#146 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:02 AM

Roger Stone Arrested.

Roger Stone arrested in Mueller investigation

https://www.politico...ictment-1125445

The seven-count indictment alleges Stone misled lawmakers on the committee about his efforts to communicate with WikiLeaks and his contacts with the Trump campaign. It also accuses Stone of attempting to intimidate another witness: radio host Randy Credico, who was in contact with WikiLeaks head Julian Assange in 2016.

#147 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

Oooo...Roger Stone!
Oh wait... he's not President Trump, is he?
Russian collusion? Nope!
Remember, if you don't get the BIG DOG, you're just scratching fleas.
I really wish I had a dollar for every time the left thought they "had" Trump... the pile of smoking guns is....well...non existent. LMAO!

#148 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

Why does this look so familiar??

#149 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:38 PM

Both aren't Trump

#150 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

That armed assault this morning was absolutely preposterous.  He was not some drug kingpin with an arsenal. That was ENTIRELY about politics. ANY American citizen should be outraged. If they can do it to him, they can do it to you. ABUSE OF POWER. That's what our founders warned about and fought to set up a system to prevent precisely that type of abuse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users