5 replies to this topic

#1 SCA

SCA

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:00 AM

I've lived in Folsom for eleven years and had never heard of Colton Books until this week. They are next to Big 5 and have been under new ownership for the past year. My daughter and I stopped in there yesterday. They have a TON of books - mostly used, but some new. We bought a few and will definitely be back.

Face in a Book in the El Dorado Hills Town Center is still our all-time favorite book store but I'm thrilled to have found Colton Books. And of course, we love the library and the Friends of the Library store.

#2 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:04 PM

I've lived in Folsom for eleven years and had never heard of Colton Books until this week. They are next to Big 5 and have been under new ownership for the past year. My daughter and I stopped in there yesterday. They have a TON of books - mostly used, but some new. We bought a few and will definitely be back.

Face in a Book in the El Dorado Hills Town Center is still our all-time favorite book store but I'm thrilled to have found Colton Books. And of course, we love the library and the Friends of the Library store.

Do not forget Goodwill here in Folsom and other locations... They have a nice selection of recent ( not new) books.

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

When the library has it's book sale, that is a great time to purchase some good used books.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#4 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

I really like Colton, too.  They helped me get summer reading books for my child for AP English. 

#5 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Dimple also has new and used books.

Dawn Grove

#6 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

Dimple also has new and used books.

Thanks for that. I did not know ...

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users