Mani/pedi Recommendations

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:06 AM

I'm looking for recommendations for nail salons in Folsom or EDH. I really prefer a smaller, friendly place with reasonable prices, but it seems that most salons cater to the masses. I frequenly will wait until I can get back to my home town to see the gal I've used for years, but in the meantime, it would be nice to have a local shop to visit. I prefer the basics with foot care. I'm not really into flowers & things on my nails. 

Where you do you like to go & why? What does it cost? Does it offer the huge menu selection where every little service is extra? Are there any salons with caucasian workers? 

I've been to:

La Bella 

Belle Nail Spa

Montano Nails, EDH 

Belissima Nails in Gold River 

#2 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

I like Excel Nails in the Broadstone shopping center.  Pedis start at $25 for the basics. They have a larger menu with lots of options, but the basic pedi still includes nails, cuticles, rough spots and polish. The chairs are comfy and they always do a great job. I do not recall that any of the employees were caucasian, though.

#3 knittychick

knittychick

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:11 AM

I recommend Mina at Style Lounge Salon, 195 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 600 (next to Taco Loco). It is a quiet hair salon and Mina is the only mani/pedicurist. I've been going to her for a long time - she used to be with one of the big nail salons before going out on her own. Her polish lasts longer than any other I've had. She is very conscientious about the timing of her appointments and her prices are reasonable.

Mina - 627-5721

"Peace is always beautiful." - Walt Whitman

#4 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

thanks, I will check out those two. :)

#5 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

I like Excel Nails in the Broadstone shopping center.  Pedis start at $25 for the basics. They have a larger menu with lots of options, but the basic pedi still includes nails, cuticles, rough spots and polish. The chairs are comfy and they always do a great job. I do not recall that any of the employees were caucasian, though.

I see they have two locations. I think you are referring to the #2 location. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users