Photo
- - - - -

How Many Repubs in Prairie Oaks area?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Will You Attend Grand Opening Sept 20? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Will You Attend Grand Opening Sept 20?

1. Yes, I plan to attend the grand opening! (6 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. I want to go, but I have a previous engagement. (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. No, I do not plan to attend. (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CataBird

CataBird

Superstar

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied, read my websites, and Yahoo Messenger profile. Aaahhh, finally! My Geocities websites are updated. It appears Yahoo has improved PageBuilder so it loads a LOT faster. What a relief! Anyway, now you can check out my sites! Always begin with http://www.geocities.com/catabird. Ciao, Baby!

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:46 PM

This will be a LANDMARK event, folks, so if you can attend--and are inclined--please come. It is not far away, located close to the Century Theaters (aka, across Iron Point Road from the Folsom Outlets).

A good turnout will tell the Sacramento County Republican Party that they did the right thing opening a headquarters here in Folsom. And, it will put Folsom Republicans "on the map" so to speak.

So, if you're tired of having to drive all the way out to Howe Avenue in Sacramento, where the drivers are maniacs ( driving.gif ) and you fear for your life (and your vehicle's structural integrity weirdsmiley.gif ), and you want to finally get active in local politics ( usa.gif ), PLEASE COME TO THE REPUBLICAN HEADQUARTERS' GRAND OPENING IN FOLSOM ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th!

I know I'LL BE THERE! flag.gif
--CataBird

The Believing Blog is back! Wanna See? My Blog

There's even MORE available! Check out Enduring Christian Dogma on Blogger.com!

"He whose walk is upright fears the Lord, but he whose ways are devious despises Him." --Proverbs 14:2

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:27 AM

I hope to be there.....

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 05:30 AM

If I can't make it, can you guys see if they have yard signs for GOP and BUSH's campaign? Thanks.

#4 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:45 AM

What time is the event? I would like to attend.

#5 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:55 AM

6 - 8 pm

#6 CataBird

CataBird

Superstar

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied, read my websites, and Yahoo Messenger profile. Aaahhh, finally! My Geocities websites are updated. It appears Yahoo has improved PageBuilder so it loads a LOT faster. What a relief! Anyway, now you can check out my sites! Always begin with http://www.geocities.com/catabird. Ciao, Baby!

Posted 15 September 2004 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(cybertrano @ Sep 15 2004, 06:30 AM)
If I can't make it, can you guys see if they have yard signs for GOP and BUSH's campaign?  Thanks.

View Post

Cybertrano!

I can answer that NOW! Yes, of course they will have Bush/Cheney yard signs. I know this because, when I worked as a volunteer at the Howe Avenue HQ during their telephone "Get Out The Vote" campaigns, they had signs people could sign out. All you had to do was give them your address (so they knew where to locate the signs if you didn't return them). specool.gif

But, just to ease your mind, I will ask them on Monday evening. I want one for my yard, too! great.gif
--CataBird

The Believing Blog is back! Wanna See? My Blog

There's even MORE available! Check out Enduring Christian Dogma on Blogger.com!

"He whose walk is upright fears the Lord, but he whose ways are devious despises Him." --Proverbs 14:2

#7 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:03 AM

Thanks CataBirdy.

I don't know how many Republicans are in Prairie Oaks, but every person I have talked to in my gym is one. It's amazing.

#8 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(CataBird @ Sep 15 2004, 03:07 PM)
Cybertrano!

I can answer that NOW!  Yes, of course they will have Bush/Cheney yard signs.  I know this because, when I worked as a volunteer at the Howe Avenue HQ during their telephone "Get Out The Vote" campaigns, they had signs people could sign out.  All you had to do was give them your address (so they knew where to locate the signs if you didn't return them).  specool.gif

But, just to ease your mind, I will ask them on Monday evening.  I want one for my yard, too!  great.gif

View Post

I'd like for my yard, too!
Posted Image
Need an electrician? Call my husband!
Byron Wise of WiseCo Electric & Solar offers quality service at affordable rates. A quick search of MyFolsom.com returns recommendations from many satisfied Folsom customers.
www.WiseCoElectric.com or 916-752-4303

PS. I no longer sell Pampered Chef products; now it's just my username :)

#9 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 06:57 AM

pcLady - then come to the event this Monday.

QUOTE(pampChefLady @ Sep 16 2004, 03:10 PM)
I'd like for my yard, too!

View Post

#10 pampChefLady

pampChefLady

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE(cybertrano @ Sep 17 2004, 05:57 AM)
pcLady -  then come to the event this Monday.

View Post

Did you go? How was it? Did you get a sign?
Posted Image
Need an electrician? Call my husband!
Byron Wise of WiseCo Electric & Solar offers quality service at affordable rates. A quick search of MyFolsom.com returns recommendations from many satisfied Folsom customers.
www.WiseCoElectric.com or 916-752-4303

PS. I no longer sell Pampered Chef products; now it's just my username :)

#11 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:50 AM

I went. There were some positive speeches, and all was good with the world for a brief time. Ate some of their food too. The HQ location will double as a Dan Lungren HQ and are Republican HQ (Dan was relegated to the left sad.gif side of the room). They're looking for help with precinct walking and phone banking, and yes, you can get signs there. The Bush/Cheney signs hadn't arrived, but were expected the next day.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#12 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 10:17 AM

I went there for .......... 2 or 3 minutes, felt funny being the only Asian geek there so I left....... I will be back for signs smile.gif

QUOTE(pampChefLady @ Sep 22 2004, 08:47 AM)
Did you go? How was it? Did you get a sign?

View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users