Prairie Oaks Garage Sale May 22, 2010

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

Mechelle, we want to thank you very much for all you did to make our yard sale a success.

We did get rid of a lot of STUFF. I still have the SOFA and COFFEE table for sale. They are listed in the Classified section of myfolsom.

Thanks again.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#17 Rablibra6

Rablibra6

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

Thanks Mechelle! We really appreciate your signs and ad for this sale! We did pretty well today! We got rid of a lot of stuff .

We still have the exersaucer, Fisher Price house and lots of baby girls clothes. NB to 2T. Let me know if your friend is interested.

We also still have a 36 in Sony TV and a Oakland Raiders Commemorative 50 year golf bag. PM me if interested and I'll forward pics. I also had a few pieces of maternity items, Oh Baby and Old Navy that I found in a box late in the day. If you were one of the ladies looking for maternity clothes, pm me for info!

Maybe next year I can go shopping instead of working?! biggrin.gif

#18 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

thanks Mechelle! smile.gif

#19 M.E.G.

M.E.G.

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

I am glad that it was profitable for everyone!

Don't forget, it is an annual event, so see you next year!

M.E.G.
Who is still very happy it did not rain!

We missed our friends last night, but hope to see them this pm. Will let you know.

M.E.G.

QUOTE (Rablibra6 @ May 22 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Mechelle! We really appreciate your signs and ad for this sale! We did pretty well today! We got rid of a lot of stuff .

We still have the exersaucer, Fisher Price house and lots of baby girls clothes. NB to 2T. Let me know if your friend is interested.

We also still have a 36 in Sony TV and a Oakland Raiders Commemorative 50 year golf bag. PM me if interested and I'll forward pics. I also had a few pieces of maternity items, Oh Baby and Old Navy that I found in a box late in the day. If you were one of the ladies looking for maternity clothes, pm me for info!

Maybe next year I can go shopping instead of working?! biggrin.gif

Mechelle Reasoner (formerly Gooch)

Movin'...So You Can!

Morris Williams Realty

Call or txt: 916 955-8698,

Email me

Read my blog, search for homes, find out more about Folsom at FolsomCorner.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users