• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hopeanelli

hopeanelli

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Motocross, boating and my boys....

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:00 AM

This is not a restaurant in Folsom but thought I would let you know I had a fantastic dinner here. I wish Folsom had something like this--- local product used even the beef, service outstanding, just all in all was a great experience. Party of 10 on a Saturday night with reservation and not one thing was overlooked constant refills, water topped off every few, reloads on the bread every few... Just fantastic.

Burgers (upscsale) to Steaks, Fish, Chix on the menu..... Not a cheap dinner I would say good prices for what we all had ----I had the skirt steak with sweet potato rounds that were grilled with maple syrup and bourbon delicious....

I don't usually comment on restaurants because I am not a food critic but this was just outstanding service, food, drinks (nice bar) all under one roof had not one complaint.

The owner of this was part of the PF Changs group

#2 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:03 AM

Online reservations available through OpenTable.com: http://www.opentable....aspx?rid=15883
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#3 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:37 AM

A friend and I went on their opening night. We didn't know it was opening night, or we never would have gone. However, it went really well. They were still working out the kinks, but the food was good. My friend and I always do the split plate thing so we can try both items.

We got the salmon which was very good. It came out undercooked, but they happily took it back and fixed it. We also got a burger. I can't review this because my friend doesn't understand that red meat is not meant to be burnt. I like e. coli burgers - nice and pink, with a tinge of red. Anyway, we got it medium, and it seemed like there was the potential for good flavor, but I do not prefer it that way.

Atmosphere was fun and the service was great. We'll definitely be back.

I agree that Folsom needs something like this.

#4 DavidH

DavidH

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

Sorry to bump this but I was introduced to PM's last month and went again last night. Both times, I was really, really impressed with the menu, food, service, etc. Though haven't had it, they have a Tuesday night special of buttermilk fried chicken, green salad, and hot blondies (not what it sounds like smile.gif with ice cream for like $17. Last night, I had the three-course dinner that included choice of salad (I chose Ceaser), entree (I chose the skirt steak with sweet potatos) and dessert (I chose the huckleberry-pear crisp with ice cream) for $30.

Sure, it's a little pricey but for a nice date, dinner with friends, etc. it's perfect. The local aspect of the menu is a nice touch and something I wish more restaurants would do.

#5 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:54 PM

I LOVE this place! We go there as much as we can. It is a tad pricey, but so worth it! They have a great happy hour, too.

#6 eVader

eVader

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (DavidH @ Feb 26 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to bump this but I was introduced to PM's last month and went again last night. Both times, I was really, really impressed with the menu, food, service, etc. Though haven't had it, they have a Tuesday night special of buttermilk fried chicken, green salad, and hot blondies (not what it sounds like smile.gif with ice cream for like $17. Last night, I had the three-course dinner that included choice of salad (I chose Ceaser), entree (I chose the skirt steak with sweet potatos) and dessert (I chose the huckleberry-pear crisp with ice cream) for $30.

Sure, it's a little pricey but for a nice date, dinner with friends, etc. it's perfect. The local aspect of the menu is a nice touch and something I wish more restaurants would do.

Mmmmmm that sounds like a great dinner!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users