Photo

It's Mueller Time! Marching Towards Mass Arrests.

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#181 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:37 PM

Vinny's version of peace is to remind us that he's still at war with his President.

This is the mindset of today's liberal.

Don't forget Nadler and Schiff.....!   Those two are just bat guano nuts...!   And I can't figure out why two Jews are trying to take down a man, our POTUS, who's daughter converted to Judaism, who has a Jewish son in law whom he apparently adores along with his Jewish Grandchildren.....   And he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and just told Syria to forget about the Golan Heights ever being returned to them......    Something I do not get here.   Why the hate from American Jews on our President who is probably the best friend of Israel of any President ever in our history....?   Explain it to me please...?  Ideas anybody....?   As an Irish Catholic I just can't figure this one out.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#182 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:45 PM

2uekzk9.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#183 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:11 PM

Going to revive this one so when Tio Vinny comes back to reality (this place) he will have something to laugh at.   I had it stored on my illegal home server with a bunch of top secret emails but then I managed to "bleach" most of it, actually all of it and I did not go to jail.  Yep, so many other people did for lesser offenses but not me, my name is Hillary and that is a large (D) after my name if  you did not notice.  No shame, the MSM totally missed it too....!   Maga, have a nice day...!

mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-still-nach

1A - 2A = -1A

#184 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:00 AM

First scan of the Mueller report:
   Looks like Trump was too dumb and ineffectual to commit a crime, ha, ha!     :loco:
   His counsel, McGann (and others) seem to have saved his @$$ by refusing to carry out his orders.

Meawhile, Mueller listed 10 or more instances where Trump attempted to obstruct justice.

:fineprint:

SO, what does Trump do?

He disses and curses McGann!
Ha, ha! Go figure!   :o

You would think if your aides saved you, there would be some GRATITUDE!
But this is a pig of a man, little better than the beasts in the field.

And yet, this is one who many here admire.   :CRAZYLOCO:

Is that the same misguided discontent we see with Trump Supporters on this forum??

Their boy just dodged a bullet.

Gratitude?   No!     Rejoicing?    No!
Just more "Lock her up" drivel about Hillary.    :joker:

SMH!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#185 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:44 AM

The asylum inmates are really riled up today I see.

Still just gibberish of course... but it keeps them from hurting themselves I suppose.

#186 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:23 PM

Romney on the Mueller report:

(Still a few sane Republicans in the mix!)     :lmaosmiley:

Mitt Romney is “sickened” by the Trump administration’s “dishonesty
after reading Mueller report

https://www.vox.com/...-mueller-report

I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals

in the highest office of the land, including the president.

I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine,” Romney said in response to these findings.

#187 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:49 PM

Romney on the Mueller report:

(Still a few sane Republicans in the mix!)     :lmaosmiley:

"But Hillary......?"  Yep, but Hillary....!   You all on the left keep saying that but all the same things as Trump but even worse....!   And you never had a problem with it, you, the MSM, and every other democrat, never, you looked the other way for more than a decade on those two carpetbaggers from Arkansas.  Cheating, lying, adultery, malfeasance, skulduggery....   Dare I bring up Juanita Broaddrick....?  Every woman should be believed, except Juanita and those other pesky Bill Clinton accusers who never were given the light of day by the MSM.  What democrats don't get is that we don't care about Trumps foibles and faults, we just don't care, he's doing what we want and keeping his promises.  How refreshing is that for a politician.  Once you start caring about all the problems of the politicians on the left, like the Clinton's, fess up to your outright blindness and looking the other way for almost two decades, then maybe we will talk.  Until then, game on 2020....!  And we will see you on the losing side, you democrats that is...!  I will enjoy the show and nothing getting done for the country until then.  You democrats will be harshly punished by the American people for that, mark my words.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#188 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:36 AM

New GOP strategy: Deflect, Dodge, Distract.

Looks like folks here have already learned that in the non-response to my Romney posting.

Senate Republicans tested on Trump support after Mueller

https://thehill.com/...t-after-mueller

“I think Republicans should avoid doing a victory lap. The main thing here was, ‘Were the Russians involved in the Trump campaign?’ Beyond that, the president’s got to defend his own conduct,” said Vin Weber, a GOP strategist.

Asked what Republicans should do if asked directly about Trump’s conduct, Weber said,
“That’s a tough one,” adding, “I would probably deflect a little bit

The strategist said it would make sense for Senate Republicans in more competitive races to be critical of Trump.

#189 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:13 AM

12445516-6936383-image-a-43_155560715536

#190 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:42 AM

Crazy Uncle Vinny.... insane people's opinions are a waste of Internet space.

Why any of you humor crazy people is beyond me

#191 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Ever since the release of the Mueller report, the media has had a petulant temper tantrum. Same with little vinnie. Spouting one absurdity after another. A child in a man's body? Sure appears that way. Sad.

#192 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:56 PM

A crazy child trapped in an adult's body is bad enough.... the worst thing for us normies is that they give him internet access too.

#193 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:56 PM

Still waiting for those "mass arrests...."

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#194 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:44 PM

We could very likely have some arrests, but it won't be the ones that the Looney Left expected. That's why the media and dumb libs are freaking out about the 2020 election and still screaming like delusional morons about impeachment. They're scared that they're gonna be exposed as corrupt and criminal. They SHOULD be scared. Plenty of evidence.

#195 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:59 AM

Comey's moral character shines through in CNN interview.

Comey: 'No doubt' Trump would be charged with obstruction if not president

https://www.usatoday...ent/1159861001/

Moderator Anderson Cooper asked Comey if he agreed with an open letter signed by hundreds of former federal prosecutors declaring that Trump would have been charged with obstruction if he wasn't currently the president.

"I agree," Comey said before affirming his view with "no doubt" when questioned again by Cooper. Comey pointed out that Muller laid out 10 different episodes in his report that would have supported an obstruction charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users