#1 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Working

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Just curious who is the favorite here. I was under the impression that CA is mostly Democratic which would mean Clinton is the winner regardless of how Californians vote but after reading comments here and listening to some of the local radio personalities (Phil Cowans and Larry Elders), it sounds like most are Trumpers. Myself...I was a Rubio cheerleader and couldnt believe that Trump would make it this far. I'm still mystified but I also hate Clinton. Yes I am a Clinton hater. The Clintons should be behind bars but if you know the right people and knock off the ones that get in the way, I guess you can get to high places.

So back to my original inquiry. Trump or Clinton? :USA:

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

I also hate the Clinton's with a passion.  They are so evil, she is the worst of the two.   I actually voted for Bill when I was younger and dumber.....to my shame.   Anyway, I am not a Trumper, really don't like him but he's growing on me.  I do like that he is a non politician and I like what he says, lower taxes, lower corporate taxes, build a robust border, don't be wimps and turn the other cheek internationally, and put a boot up the arse of Isis.  I will vote Trump, the USA can not afford four more years of democratic party ineptness, corruption, anti constitutionalism, liberal judge appointments, and cowardice.   Regards, Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:14 PM

Haha, thought this was a joke ...Donald and Hillary Chia Heads! Really!!??

https://youtu.be/aMIENN-egjA

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:46 AM

Well, Republicans aren't perfect, but I know which political party damages or destroys everything they touch! And the illustration below doesn't even include marriage, religion, race relations, and education. And they are trying to rip apart the Constitution.  Hell, most brainwashed Democrats/Leftists believe that the most dangerous thing we face is NOT Iran, North Korea, ISIS and other terrorism, but *climate change*! Obama and Al Gore have actually stated that! :lol: These are strange, strange people, cult-like, and most likely mentally ill. Sick radical Leftists have hijacked the Democrat party.

Why do Democrats/Leftists hate America (and themselves, in a weird way) so much? It's bizarre, and it's why a Nationalist like Trump is wildly popular right now. Trump loves America and that's why Democrats and leftists hate him.  :)

CoASPe5VUAAijNY.jpg

#5 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

I agree with you Hall of Famer. I used to listen to Michael Savage who would say Liberalism is a mental disorder. I laughed at first but over the years understood that he was not kidding. Its like they are brainwashed or brain dead. They absolutely refuse to see anything other than their own views even when its proven that they are barking up the wrong tree. I am not a registered Rep or Dem but am an Independent. I really try to make myself look at both sides and there are actually times when I do side with the other but lately they are totally out of control and their ideas are bringing our country down.

Trump is thin skinned and gets too defensive...not sure this would be a good trait if he were the Commander in Chief but we really do need someone other than a career politician to take hold of the reigns for a while. The WH needs cleaning and I truly think he would do a good job of this. I just wish he would learn to curb his thoughts and think before he spoke.

Hoping for the best in November. Whatever happens is meant to be I suppose.

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:00 PM

You know what, I just want a President who loves America. Trump undoubtedly loves America.

Oh, and I'd also like the First Lady to have some *class, beauty, and femininity* and not be obnoxious !!

Is that too much to ask? :)

3076.jpg

#7 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:12 PM

1 Joker, how do YOU define class? Someone who copies a speech and claims she wrote it on her own? Someone who poses nude? Not exactly First Lady material. How about someone who claims she followed every law of immigration and it seems she did not? How about a good old fashioned Gold Digger? And if Trump loves America so much why are all his products made overseas? Why did he try to go around the Cuban embargo? Why is he always kissing Putin's butt? Come on 1 Joker, you are better than that i hope...and NO, I am NOT GOG. :noyoudint:

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

7f107798d50f4c745a88f2ef33c5d0a7.jpg

#9 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

https://youtu.be/5YU9djt_CQM

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal. This video says it all, folks. She's a disgusting human being (along with her rapist husband). If you support her, you may want to take an introspective look at yourself, your character, your moral fiber, and your life.

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

Well, we would do well to read the polls.

Clinton is WAY ahead in California, as in most of the swing states.

The Trump supporters make up in volume what they lack in voter turnout.

So, they are effective in getting the message out, particularly in mob rule circumstances,

In the real world, however, in civil society, quiet and reasoned discourse shows that Clinton has the
character traits of an devoted public servant.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:03 AM

Ahh, yes, "classy" Democrats/Clinton supporters (thugs) in action. You Democrats must be so proud!! Losers.

CuXN8P3WAAE5W3G.jpg

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

Hey Shaggy, the Van is on fire.....!   

that-time-scooby-doo-and-the-gang-were-i

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

Who you calling a Democrat 1Joker. I am to the right of you and just to the left of Pat Buchanan. There are millions of us who refuse to back a psychopath even with Crooked Hillary as the alternative. That shows how pitiful your boy really is.

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

Who's the psychopath? :lol:

hillary-clinton-angry.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users