• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

Big THANKS, Ace.
That last one convinced me.

I'll be voting for Trump now.

Ohh - - Suddenly got an urge to join the NRA, beat my wife, and fondle that gal walking down the street!

(Clue: Sarcasm, ha, ha!)

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#32 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

FDR couldn't walk around either...Duh

#33 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

Ohh! Too bad. Spell-Check wouldn't catch that one.

TM1_zpsu54lac3i.jpg

#34 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

Is Hillary a hardcore racist? Story below. You decide. :lol:

http://downtrend.com...ooses-to-ignore

#35 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:51 PM

Is Hillary a hardcore racist? Story below. You decide. :lol:

http://downtrend.com...ooses-to-ignore

Trump is the one who paid fines more than once for NOT RENTING to black people. He is the one implying blacks are rigging the elections in "these neighborhoods". He is the one who says blacks live in hell and get shot practically every time they walk out the door. He is the one who pointed out a black man at one of his rallys and said "Look, you see my black? Isn't he beautiful?" Do the math...

#36 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

lolol...Trumps #1Chump 1Joker doing sign language again for his buffoon. Love how his interpreters and spin meisters explain away all his victories to the rest of us. Stupid me thought he was just being the typical arse he is.

#37 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Your clown should put you on the payroll 1Joker. Think what you want. You have to live with your own thoughts.

#38 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

Sounds like a plan 1Joker. After that the tooth fairy will come to your house and leave money under your pillow. THEN you and the rest of Trumps Chumps will all go to Disneyland, on Donald's dime of course.

Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.

Ted Cruz 2020

#39 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:12 PM

They prefer anarchy over democracy - - IF they lose.

#40 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

I just received the following email from TRUMP / PENCE

NO: I am not sending money and am not suggesting you do either.

Just wanted to put the word out.  Vote for TRUMP....  Kick butt....

trump-logo-3_1469046724-compressor_14698

Calvin,

The unbelievable climate of corruption in our nation’s capital -- the special interests, foreign and domestic, which ensnare politicians like quicksand -- must be ended once and for all.

Our political system is rotted from the inside-out, Calvin. It’s high time we drained the swamp in Washington, D.C. -- and with your indispensable support, WE WILL.

It’s Time to Drain the Swamp in Washington, D.C. Support Donald Trump for President TODAY.

That’s why I’m proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again:

First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

Not only will we end our government corruption, but we will end the economic stagnation that is crippling our American employment, prosperity, and entrepreneurial spirit.

It’s Time to Drain the Swamp in Washington, D.C. Support Donald Trump for President TODAY.

Calvin, we have no choice -- we must reassert control over our Government of the People and end the rot in Washington, D.C. But to get the chance, I must have your difference-making support NOW.

Election Day is now just 17 days away, early voting has already started in many states, and our window of opportunity to reach out and earn the support of new Trump voters is disappearing rapidly.

Help me become your President and save our government and country from the corrupt politicians, special interests, and lobbyists who poison the process and rig the results -

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump

P.S. -- Calvin, like the breeding grounds for disease-carrying vermin, Washington, D.C. must be purged of the corruption which ensnares politicians and cripples our freedom and prosperity. Will you help me “Drain the Swamp”? Do that today -- support my fight now. Thanks again, Donald.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#41 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:25 AM

Thanks Camay.

I LIKE all those ideas.
I like the idea of an outsider shaking up the establishment.
I like the focus on the "rigged system."  Rigged by the oligarchy and big business.
Too bad the movement is headed by such a poor representative.
Actually, Trump and Bernie Sanders have a lot in common.

Maybe, even if those candidates don't win, there will be a continuing movement to reform the process.

#42 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:52 PM

Vote TRUMP folks.

Hillary Clinton Laughing at Dead Americans in Benghazi/ Lybia

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#43 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:56 PM

WHAT A LIER.....   Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight.

#44 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:06 PM

Hillary Clinton Pledges to Kill Coal Jobs

TRUMP will create JOBS for those that really want to work...

Vote:  TRUMP

#45 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

SLAM:  THAT'S it for now...

Hillary the Scandals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users