Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:04 AM

Wow, Trump wins! Big Surprise.

Well, some GOOD things to come out of this:

1. We won't have mobs of angry Trump supporters roaming the streets ready to stomp out the life any any liberals, ha, ha!

2. Trump was right in saying "The system is rigged." I just didn't realize Putin had so much clout!

3. I've come to appreciate some biblical passages, like:

- "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

- "Unto thy hands, Lord, I commend my spirit." and
  - "This too shall pass."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:30 AM

GOOD MORNING MY PEEPS....THE CLINTONS ARE OFFICIALLY DEAD !!!

Oh, what a great day to be alive. We have destroyed the Progressive Liberal Left, and they are in full denial. They are in shock. Like I said, you can't cheat if it's a landslide. Just a beautiful day. Trump is a GodSend. We have been validated as the wise people in the room, as Rush says.

And now I shall wait  for the cowards to "leave America". Will they? Hell no, they are all talk, no walk...cowards.

Oh, and notice the stock market is doing just fine. No huge sell-off. Now we need to see Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, and the rest of that filthy criminal crowd under indictment by a special prosecutor for crimes committed by the Clinton Foundation. Taken to trial. Then, put in prison for sedition and multiple treasonous felonies and selling America to the highest foreign bidder. This will be easy to prove, and Chris Christie will be up to the job. Some powerful people will be going to prison. And some will die in prison, God willing.

Democrats, get to the back of the bus. WE are running the show now. TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS will make America great again and SAFE again from the criminals and thugs roaming around. WE will use Executive Orders. WE will secure the border. WE will make our military strong and respected again. WE will stock the Supreme Court with Conservative justices. WE will get the economy rolling again. WE will end all the climate change garbage. WE will get rid of the fraud called ObamaCare. WE will  revoke all of Obama's executive orders. WE will tell cops to "do what's necessary to protect citizens", including profiling. WE will "deal with" the Muslim community. WE will fire the FBI director, and the DOJ scumbag Lynch, and thus those agencies will be free to actually do their jobs. WE will deport people who aren't worthy of being Americans. WE will pursue criminal charges against many Democrats like Lynch. WE will be a friend to Israel. WE will go scorched-earth, after all, that's what Democrats do, right? WE will start fracking. WE will restore God and prayer into our schools. WE will go after the BLM mob and put many of them in prison where they belong. WE will try to destroy the mainstream media. It's time to *take out the garbage*, folks. WE, the adults, will fix the mess that Democrats have created. WE will make America *normal* again.

Hillary Clinton is a lifelong failure. Millions of people voted for her. Thus, it's not a stretch to conclude that her supporters are failures. Let's keep an eye on them. After all, you can't fix stupid, but we can monitor them.

hillary-jail.jpg

#18 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:38 AM

1. We won't have mobs of angry Trump supporters roaming the streets ready to stomp out the life any any liberals, ha, ha!

You still fail to see, or to admit to the fact that the vast majority of violence in this election was against Trump supporters.  They were assaulted physically, they were prevented from "freedom to assemble" at Trump events.  They were hit with eggs, bags of paint, bags of piss, bags of bleach by bandanna face covered progressive punks. Their cars were damaged or burned, and the brave ones who actually put Trump bumper stickers on their cars or lawn signs on their houses were vandalized constantly.   Think for for a second Vinny, why did you see very few Trump bumper stickers on cars....?  I think I saw about 3-4 in the last six months.   I probably saw at least 100 "I'm with Her" or "HRC" bumper stickers in the last six months.  If you dare put such a Trump sticker on your car good luck to you....!   You're getting keyed at least and a few flat tires most likely to go along with a broken mirror or window.  Worst case your car goes up in flames.   This is the left Vinny, you need to wake up and own it, all of you on the left.   Check out what's going on around the country.  Link supplied below if you dare.  The violent, entitled, liberal fascist snowflakes from the left just can't handle the truth.   The violent behavior by and of the left was noted by voters all over this country in this last six months and quiet, thoughtful, revenge was served up yesterday in a very cold dish.  Bon appetitt....!  Chris

https://www.yahoo.co...topstories.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

There's something very exciting about watching Hillary's life going down in flames. We, the intelligent segment of America, are giddy that we were instrumental in putting the final nail in that vile woman's coffin. It's just a very satisfying feeling. This is one of the greatest days for America.

The Clinton family is a crime family of liars, cheats, and corrupt crooks. There's a special place in Hell for them, their associates, and their ignorant voters.

President Trump, please do whatever you can to put Hillary Clinton in prison.

D-Trump-3.jpg

#20 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

You can bet that Obama will give her a pass before he leaves office...

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:55 PM

You can bet that Obama will give her a pass before he leaves office...

Yes, he could give her a Pardon, but it comes with risks. Besides, many rumors have it that the Obamas and the Clintons hate each other. Obama maybe Pardon himself but leave Hillary out in the cold? That would be fun. Short article below.

http://www.americant...or_hillary.html

#22 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:20 PM

Thank God for those states like Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Arizona that pulled this out for TRUMP.

God know that we here in California, even though we voted for him, didn't have a snowballs chance in HELL of voting him in.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#23 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

Chris and camay, check out this short 3 minute video of some Hillary supporters crying and losing their minds!! Simply priceless...

http://www.infowars....rs-compilation/

#24 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:47 PM

Chris and camay, check out this short 3 minute video of some Hillary supporters crying and losing their minds!! Simply priceless...

http://www.infowars....rs-compilation/

OMG....!   That is Hillary-ous....!   I just love Ann Coulter.....!   And think back to the Bush years.  Some progressive entrepreneur out there is busily printing up naturally dyed, yellow, organic, free trade cotton tee shirts the will say "Kill Trump", "Hang Trump", "Assassinate Trump", etc.......    These will be perfectly acceptable shirts to wear at the liberal progressive riots and demonstrations that are going to happen all over the country in the next four years (well, maybe not in Texas).   Soros and Steyer will fund the riots big time by hidden and convoluted 501©(3) and 501©(4) organizations. The press will not call them out, no one will be arrested for threatening the Presidents life.  The MSM press will mention them grudgingly maybe, but excuse the wearers because of their "intense anger" and feelings of "hopelessness".  The press will excuse the violent, progressive, anarchists who advocate the death of our President.  Mark my words.  Chris

Kill-Bush-T-Shirt.png

1A - 2A = -1A

#25 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:54 PM

Many protests going on right now in some major cities. We are still under attack by these animals. Thank God for the Second Amendment.

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON !!
:lol:

#26 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

15055673_1188293781250896_65247896651065

#27 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:31 AM

Well, it looks like the animals went on a rampage in Oakland last night (surprise, surprise). Story, photos, and videos below.

When Trump is in office, this crap will stop...even if bullets and batons need to be used. :)

LAW & ORDER !!

http://www.infowars....-oakland-video/

#28 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Working

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:29 AM

I admit I enjoyed watching the media fall apart. Both sides were literally in shock. When I heard the fireworks display over the Hudson was cancelled, I knew Trumps victory was not far away. It was laughingly pathetic to see all the crying and distraught faces in the Javitts Center, waiting for their Queen to come out and wipe their noses, kiss their foreheads and tell them its okay, the big bad Trump man will not hurt them.

Do I sound mean spirited? Yes absolutely! I have seen nothing on the news except negativity and doom and gloom being spread by the mainstream. When their man won the last 2 elections they cheered and pointed fingers at us and said, its our way or no way. Well now the shoe is on the other foot and they can't take it. FB has gone wild with online wars of criticism...my own son has more or less put me in the category of idiots with his Dan Rather posts saying this is for all of you racists, fascists, ... voters out there. Why does my opinion not matter?  Why am I being made to feel guilty about my choice? Why is the "popular vote" suddenly an issue when it wasnt important in past elections?

All I can say is I'm proud to be an American, happy that my concerns in regards to my rights may finally get addressed, that corruption in Washington may be eliminated or reduced, that my tax dollars will no longer pay for false representation,(drain the swamp) that our economy may see a boost, jobs may be brought back, small businesses will have a chance to thrive, immigration into our country will be made more efficiently so those seeking a better life arent forced to enter illegally, and hopefully crime will be a 2nd thought to thugs and those brought up to think they deserve more without working for it.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

https://youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js

#29 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:55 AM

..my own son has more or less put me in the category of idiots with his Dan Rather posts saying this is for all of you racists...

Wow, your son has some growing up to do!!

Yeah, Trump is a racist because of his concern about illegal immigration. And the Clintons, those paragons of virtue and compassion, had absolutely NO concern about illegal immigration.

Oh, wait.....:lol:

CnK5EH8W8AAHEkH.jpg

#30 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:57 AM

Yes, Ding Dong indeed.....!  

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic