1201 replies to this topic

#661 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

Just heard that Trump called Pelosi a "third rate politician", and she stormed out of the room to go get a drink. Oh, gotta love that.. Gotta love the truth !! :lol:

#662 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

1c4c8ccc9efaffb58c3e9f070ecf6a656dc32ddf

#663 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 08:44 AM

So Hillary Clinton went full blown TDS and claimed candidate Gabbard was a russian asset..

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton, 71, said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate...   She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset."

Did I mention the dems have gone nuts?

Gabbard responded with the hammer of Thor:

"Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

OMG! I would never vote for her, but I can sure respect her and her service. Friends with Trey Gowdy, fought with Wasserman Schultz (as VP of DNC), served her country and now lays the wood to an old, bitterman has been... :wub:  It may have been her being the speaker at Bernie's announcement in 2016 that brought Hillary's wrath  (remember the DNC manipulated for Hillary)

Most classic Hillary hammering ever... it was almost Shakespearian..." the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot "

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#664 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:00 AM

Remember when the Republicans held 33 investigations into Benghazi?

It was clearly a smear campaign, yet Obama replied to every one of the subpoenas,

and Hillary testified for over 11 hours in hearings.

Why?
Because
they had nothing to hide and respected the law.

Compare that to the stonewalling by the Trump administration.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#665 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:01 AM

Best smackdown ever. I know who Bill Clinton is rooting for!! :lol:

clinton-gabbard.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

#666 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:03 AM

Hillary was not POTUS.

Man, I love the Babylon Bee. Biting like Southpark, but without the horrible animation...

https://babylonbee.c...a-russian-agent

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#667 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:09 AM

Hillary was not POTUS. Obama cited "executive privilege".  Susan Rice went on tv and lied her arse off. The actual participants of Benghazi went blackholed and prevented from speaking. Yeah, that is "respecting the law."

You want Trump to testify? Then make it an OFFICIAL inquiry with all the stupid stuff included. You know, the ridiculous ability to confront your accuser, the ability to present evidence, the ability to cross examine, you know, those silly, silly things we allow every single person accused of anything in this country.. NO this is a dog and pony show until the dems sack up and VOTE for impeachment. They will not do this as there are too many dems running in purple districts next year. Another bluster about nothing trying to undermine the President while catering to their base.

On another note...Man, I love the Babylon Bee. Biting like Southpark, but without the horrible animation...

https://babylonbee.c...a-russian-agent

#668 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

The Democrat Party = Classless Clowns.? :lol:

b482c2b209ffa80eae06fb2db71d396049f49cc9

#669 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:12 PM

8b2fe61de1bc85fc9038310746f9db0f.jpg

#670 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:50 PM

payn_c190824.jpg

#671 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 02:38 PM

Aces, thank you for your memes...they never fail to make me laugh. And laughing, is getting harder and harder in this world, where millions of liberals want to change our idea of what is "Normal".

Keep it up!!!!  :cheer:

#672 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:28 AM

Report: Democrat Sex Freak Pervert Katie Hill Forced to Resign Amid Allegations of Improper Relationship with Staffers. Story below. Stay classy, Dems. You losers sure make all of us proud!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...nship-staffers/

#673 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:12 AM

Yes, the WaPo actually said this, below. No doubt pandering their idiot readers.

265316_image.jpg

#674 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

The Washington Post....what a joke they are!  Makes one wonder what drugs they are on!  The only thing that rag is good for is lining the bottom of a bird cage. And then the bird would probably die from the stink of it!  LOL!!

#675 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

The Washington Post....what a joke they are!  Makes one wonder what drugs they are on!  The only thing that rag is good for is lining the bottom of a bird cage. And then the bird would probably die from the stink of it!  LOL!!

I totally agree Rose........!   The WaPo jumped the shark years ago......   A den, a building, a worm ball full of hateful, liberal, progressive, left wing intolerants who masquerade under the name of "journalist".   We, we the people, know better.   But if you can't see my reply I understand....  Still with you...!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users