4d43d63a218f8e8f6a98ee206687ee265a840296

#348 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:44 AM

Vin, a suggestion. If you get your talking points from the Wapo, cnn, msnbc or NYT, you should occasionally read alternatives to get the full story. Try the Washington examiner...pretty solid. Here is an article to get you started:

https://www.washingt...sure-from-trump

I do this and it is amazing what is left out of most "news"  ... I read the Atlantic and Reason.  WaPo and WaEx.  I make myself familiar with what the talking heads are talking about( but find it pretty much worthless bs).  You can't have an informed opinion unless you have ALL the information.  I do NOT listen to any network "news"  I do NOT listen to any social media "influencers." If something intriques me, I try to get to the root of the story.  I pretty much ignore Vox, Breitbart, Slate, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and others for news, although I will check out their opinion stories just to get a feel for the talking points (many times the "news" is mostly opinion rather than news).

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#349 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for the advice Joe.

Actually, I already consult a wide variety of sources.
I love it when I can, and often do, quote Fox News.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#350 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:42 AM

Hey, talk about DUMB!!!                                 :loco:                 :summerteeth:            :KOOLAID:

Mick Mulvaney and Gordon Sondland fill in the blanks on quid pro quo in Ukraine

https://www.latimes....ne-quid-pro-quo

Two of President Trump’s presumably loyal appointees painted an alarming picture Thursday of how Trump and lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani turned up the pressure on Ukraine to ensure its help with two politically oriented investigations. No matter how the White House tries to spin the news, it’s seeming increasingly clear that the president abused his office by using the tools of foreign policy explicitly for his own domestic political benefit. And that’s indefensible.

:usaflag:                       :USA:                        :wave2:

#351 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 07:14 AM

ashamed-of-beto.png?w=480

#352 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:40 PM

Psychopath Crooked Hillary now says TULSI GABBARD IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!! You just can't make this stuff up!! Story below. Man, you Libtards have gone off the deep end with your Russia conspiracies!! Bunch of nutjobs!  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...f-the-russians/

#353 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:25 PM

Psychopath Crooked Hillary now says TULSI GABBARD IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!! You just can't make this stuff up!! Story below. Man, you Libtards have gone off the deep end with your Russia conspiracies!! Bunch of nutjobs!  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...f-the-russians/

She should have been in a jail cell these last 5 years........   But no, not when democrats are in charge of the deep state and the MSM machine.....   Passes, passes all around.  The American people see this double standard and will quietly vote Trump in 2020.   Heads will explode...   Hopefully Chuck Todd and Rachael Maddow at the same time....   A double header so to speak.........   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#354 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:59 PM

She should have been in a jail cell these last 5 years........   But no, not when democrats are in charge of the deep state and the MSM machine.....   Passes, passes all around.  The American people see this double standard and will quietly vote Trump in 2020.   Heads will explode...   Hopefully Chuck Todd and Rachael Maddow at the same time....   A double header so to speak.........   Chris

Ohh, bad timing, Chris.

Report just came out exonerating Hillary and the entire email fiasco.

https://www.usatoday...ing/4027787002/

Although the report identified violations, it said investigators had found "no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information."

#355 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 07:07 PM

Chief Warren deleted the year-old tweet announcing her DNA test results, it was discovered on Wednesday. Does Chief White Woman think the whole subject will just go away? Yeah right. :lol:

GettyImages-1181418591-420x315.jpg

#356 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:49 AM

So only 588 violations of policy is an exoneration? That is some twisted logic my friend.   

You must have worked for the state or feds....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#357 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

c1b4d315f3c7b1b71c76ee745b5f5e2180ec2813

#358 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:53 PM

Good one, Aces!

I find it very amusing that the same people who want to disarm American citizens, think nothing about the Russians, they are soooo afraid, and just how we are supposed to defend our country against them without citizens having any weapons!

What world do these fools live in???  Geeez!!!    :CRAZYLOCO:

#359 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

Good points Rose.. without armed citizens, it's easier to run a totalitarian regime. Hitler and other dictators knew this very well. Americans who willingly give up their guns are ignorant of history, stupid, and probably deserve whatever bad things happen to them, whether it's by the Govt, or just thug criminals in general.

#360 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:51 PM

Ohh, bad timing, Chris.

Report just came out exonerating Hillary and the entire email fiasco.

Everybody who did what Hillary did, or just maybe 10% of what she did has gone to jail.  Think about that.  She is not exonerated by the majority of the American people, just the liberal MSM, the corrupt FBI and DOJ, and liberals.  Only in your mind Tio Vinny is she innocent, only in your mind.  Heck, I bet even Bill wishes she was in jail I am pretty sure.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users