47 replies to this topic

#16 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

Beginning planning my parents' 40th Anniversary Party on June 2. Am going to steal their wedding book so I can see what their cake looks like. Can we arrange a meeting so you can look at the picture and see if it is something you can recreate? Please let me know.

Thanks!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#17 nicoandmiasmom

nicoandmiasmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Mar 26 2007, 04:37 PM) View Post
Beginning planning my parents' 40th Anniversary Party on June 2. Am going to steal their wedding book so I can see what their cake looks like. Can we arrange a meeting so you can look at the picture and see if it is something you can recreate? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi! I wasn't sure if you got my response to your inquiry. Please let me know if you want to meet. Thanks!

Yvonne

#18 13lbradley

13lbradley

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:21 PM

I am looking for someone to make a FIrefighter themed birthday cake for my sons 3rd birthday party. The party is Saturday the 21st of April. Do you have availability to make a cake on such short notice and do you have any ideas about a firefighter cake?

LeNan

#19 Jolene

Jolene

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

For the past two weekends (this one and last), I have hired nicoandmiasmom to make a cake for me for a special occasion. Last week's event was my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary wherein she reconstructeed their cake, as much as she could from the bad photograph I provided, and this week's was the end of the year party for our dance company team. Both times, the cakes were met with rave reviews from the guests and this week's cake especially was SO gorgeous that I didn't even want to cut it!!!

I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend nicoandmiasmom for any cake need you may have in the future. Super sweet and extremely talented, please give her a pm if you find yourself needing something for a special occasion. She is AWESOME!
Much love and gratitude.

#20 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Jun 9 2007, 07:10 PM) View Post
For the past two weekends (this one and last), I have hired nicoandmiasmom to make a cake for me for a special occasion. Last week's event was my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary wherein she reconstructeed their cake, as much as she could from the bad photograph I provided, and this week's was the end of the year party for our dance company team. Both times, the cakes were met with rave reviews from the guests and this week's cake especially was SO gorgeous that I didn't even want to cut it!!!

I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend nicoandmiasmom for any cake need you may have in the future. Super sweet and extremely talented, please give her a pm if you find yourself needing something for a special occasion. She is AWESOME!

yup-The cake she did for my boy was great!!

#21 realtor

realtor

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, Tennis, Dancing, Travel, interesting stuff and things to do.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

I have to add my 2 cents here and say her cakes are great! Last minute I called up to order a small cake for my daughters graduation party...I realized too late that I didn't want a store bought lard layered one and nicoandmiasmom came to the rescue. I didn't realize that I also indirectly supported Good Fella's so that's a plus when you support two small businesses in the community.

#22 Jolene

Jolene

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:30 PM

Yet another awesome cake from nicoandmiasmom (on short notice, too!!) I frantically pm'ed her last night and tonight I have the cutest "shipjumper" cake in my fridge, waiting to be taken to work tomorrow. (My ex-boss is leaving my company tomorrow, and we're all calling her a shipjumper. The cake is perfect!)

Seriously, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to contact nicoandmiasmom for a cake, do it on your next occasion! It is well worth it!
Much love and gratitude.

#23 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Jun 28 2007, 08:30 PM) View Post
Yet another awesome cake from nicoandmiasmom (on short notice, too!!) I frantically pm'ed her last night and tonight I have the cutest "shipjumper" cake in my fridge, waiting to be taken to work tomorrow. (My ex-boss is leaving my company tomorrow, and we're all calling her a shipjumper. The cake is perfect!)

Seriously, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to contact nicoandmiasmom for a cake, do it on your next occasion! It is well worth it!

Do you have a picture of the cake??? I would like to see the "quality" I bet it an awesome cake!!
<3

#24 sweetmommy

sweetmommy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

Hi I'm planning my 5 yr old son's spiderman birthday on the 11th Aug. Do u have picture of some of the cakes u made. He wants a spiderman toy too on top. How much will it be for 40 people? probably a 1/2 sheet.

#25 folsom2007

folsom2007

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(nicoandmiasmom @ Mar 5 2007, 09:01 PM) View Post
I make custom cakes for any special event! I will help you design a cake or you can bring me your ideas and I also have photos of cakes I made. I specialize on kid's cakes but can make other cakes for other events. All cakes are customized according to your specifications. Please contact me for any questions. Thanks!

My son is having a laser tag birthday in a few weeks. Can you make a cake that is specifically laser tag themed? I would need a 1/4 sheet, white cake & a buttercream frosting if possible. Thanks!

#26 Jolene

Jolene

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:49 AM

ANOTHER AWESOME CAKE from Creative Cakes!!!

I had my baby shower yesterday and asked Yvonne if she could make a peanut butter and jelly themed cake. We refer to the growing baby as The Jelly because Jessica has been my Peanut Butter for as long as I can remember. (Also, it's REALLY fun to say that I have a Jelly in my Belly.)

So, anyway, Yvonne told me that she would do a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich design with a jar of jelly by it. I thought it sounded great, but was not in ANY WAY expecting the awesome cake that we picked up yesterday!

Is this not the cutest cake you have ever seen??????

I was totally blown away. The "knife" and "napkin" next to the jar of jelly were edible too.

And the jar of Jelly fit perfectly into a Tupperware container. We are going to try to save it for The Jelly's first birthday.

THANK YOU, YVONNE for another fabulous cake!

I cannot recommend her enough. If you need a special cake done, please give her a call!!
Much love and gratitude.

#27 traceyl

traceyl

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:16 AM

Ok I'm sold...that cake is amazing!!!

Yvonne... did you get my PM regarding a cake for my daughter's 5th bday? Sometimes my PMs work and sometimes they don't go thru... not sure why... so wanted to check. Let me know!!!

Thanks
Tracey

#28 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:47 AM

Very cool!

I'm not much of a baker, but my son's b-day cake turned out great yesterday, have to brag for a minute:

#29 traceyl

traceyl

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:59 AM

Hey! Great job!!! I bet he loved it!

#30 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member