2 replies to this topic

#1 sinbadxj

sinbadxj

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:35 AM

Hello everyone,

We will be moving to Folsom soon, and I was hoping some of you could share your experiences with apartments you or you acquaintances have used. I think I have a pretty solid list of apartments in the area gathered from the phone book and the internet, but unfortunately we don't have the time or money to do another scouting trip to the area (we have previously been in the area to pinpoint which suburb to live but didn't have time for apartment hunting). We're a family of four looking for a 2-bedroom, nothing fancy necessary, but obviously something clean, safe, and with decent management is ideal (I've read issues with mold and management while perusing old posts). 

Anything you can provide would be much appreciated. Basically, I'm looking for places we may want to avoid or potential problems with certain apartments. I've read reviews from other sites, but thought perhaps I could get a little extra input here.

Thank you in advance.

#2 ambrno33

ambrno33

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:31 AM

We loved (and I worked) at Sherwood, and it is really nice. We loved the location, especially if you want to walk to everything! Loved our garage, and if you can find one, floor plan C is the best 2 bedroom. Good luck!

#3 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:35 PM

I lived at the Iron Point at Prairie City. It was fairly decent at the time, but I understand it has gone through several managers, and not so hot anymore. Since it is near Intel, they use it for their corporate rentals, which could potentially be an issue. I left that complex to buy a home.

If you do facebook, you may want to check Folsom Chat as people report on various complexes (pros & cons) frequently. There is also a home finding facebook page you may want to check >> https://www.facebook...09110832698588/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users