No replies to this topic

#1 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

I know this issue has been in the news on and off regarding prescription shortings for people, but I've just realized that my dog's Proin has been shorted the last two months. As the bottles come to the vet sealed, there is no way for the vet to know and I'm guessing most people don't take the time to count the pills. The last bottle was short two pills and the current bottle is short one pill. I've notified the vet and encouraged them to have their customers count out the pills. I've also notified the FDA and Pegasus Laboratories, which manufactures the pills.

It's always something.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users