#16 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

I saw that, but that's a change of topic, and should get its own thread.
You could just as easily, and with validity, bring up automobile deaths.

:WEDGIE:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:19 AM

I saw that, but that's a change of topic, and should get its own thread.
You could just as easily, and with validity, bring up automobile deaths.

I could have brought up auto deaths but I wanted you to focus.....  Not let too many subjects or colorful dancing bananas distract you from a plain and simple comparison....

And you and the liberal MSM don't get to set the terms, subjects, or content of any debates anymore, those days are over.  The best you can do is put someone on ignore and retreat to your safety bubble like who-do does.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#18 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

BRAINWASHED?: I'm glad I don't have an I.Q. so low that I can't even see the one-sided bias from media such as CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM on the issue of guns. No opposing opinions should be a red flag in itself. Why do you Dems allow the MSM to manipulate and brainwash you so easily? It MUST be an I.Q. thing!! The Left: Unable to think on their own??

41hXkX-rI9L.jpg

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:14 AM

LET'S CHECK THE NUMBERS: The uneducated, knee-jerk, anti-gun crowd wants to ban rifles like the AR-15 ?? Why ?? The stats below suggest we ban knives before we ban rifles. Hmmm... there must be *an agenda* at work. The anti-gun cult doesn't care about people... they care about CONTROL!! Nice try, but it ain't gonna work. :)

FiOzX.png

#20 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

Yesterday, 120 people died of an opioid overdose in the USA and I heard of no one dying of a gunshot wound from an AR15 type rifle in the USA.   

Tomorrow, another 120 will die from an opioid overdose and again probably no one will die from being shot by an AR15 type rifle. 

And the next day..........   You know where I am going with this.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

DON'T MESS WITH DANA: Another great, short video by the NRA's Dana Loesch, as she hammers the NYT. Sorry, lefties... you don't stand a chance against the NRA. And you will continue to lose elections, since you don't have a coherent, rational message. Your side only has hate and division. That dog don't hunt. :)

#22 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:12 AM

NICE SHOT: Meet some of the *Women of the NRA*!! Just try telling them that you want to take away their guns. Probably not a good idea. :lol:

NRA-Women-on-Target-program.jpg

#23 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:40 AM

MOMS WITH GUNS: Another good, short video by the NRA's Dana Loesch... a mom who can handle a gun and defend herself and her family if necessary. You're gonna take away her gun? Yeah, right. Good luck with that.  :lol:

#24 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

LAWSUIT!!: The NRA sues Florida over their new gun law, which violates the constitutional rights of adults who are 18-21 years old... particularly women. Story below. Don't mess with the NRA... we have the law on our side and we are well-funded. :)

https://www.tallahas...-law/412365002/

#25 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:14 AM

PACKAGES DON'T KILL. PEOPLE KILL: The 3 package bombs in Austin are related, according to police. Story below. I guess the *loons on the left*, those paragons of wisdom, are saying it's time to ban packages. Sorry, Amazon.

https://www.statesma...SmWoMBS5HHbfeO/

#26 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:06 PM

Well, this is interesting. But the NRA is to blame right?

Acting FBI deputy director David Bowdich says Obama's DOJ forced the deletion of 500,000 fugitives from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) which is used to conduct background checks on gun buyers.

https://youtu.be/9jI-u-lJS74

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#27 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Well, this is interesting. But the NRA is to blame right?

Acting FBI deputy director David Bowdich says Obama's DOJ forced the deletion of 500,000 fugitives from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) which is used to conduct background checks on gun buyers.

https://youtu.be/9jI-u-lJS74

Means to an end, the banning and confiscation of weapons....?   Obama was so cool in the eyes of progressives but so evil and underhanded in my view.  Sad that most of the reporters will not pursue stories like this.   In the MSM, nothing, nada, look the other way, nothing to see here....    Sad.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#28 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:20 PM

Not only that, but it was incentives from his administration that encouraged Broward County Schools and Sheriff to look the other way at violent offenders. Criminal negligence is gonna be pretty easy to prove for the poor families that lost loved ones.  Just today the official training manual for BCS came out and showed that that coward school officer did not follow established protocols and neither did the other three officers that showed up.  What a cluster f** Yeah, but I put my faith in government, said no one with a brain.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#29 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

THE NUMBERS ARE CLEAR: When gun ownership goes up, gun violence goes down. Stats with chart below. Pretty basic concept, at least for those of us with some common sense and who know history.

capture3.jpg

#30 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

NICE SHOT:  Good guy with a gun shoots and kills a Maryland school shooter today, which ended the threat. Story below. THIS is what should have happened in Parkland last month. THIS is how you deal with punks who think they're gonna shoot-up a "gun-free zone".  And rumor has it that the School Resource Officer who shot and killed the punk is an NRA member!!   :cheer:

http://www.breitbart...ter-end-threat/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users