13 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Yippee....!   Although I hate to see Kennedy go, would much prefer Ginsburg....   :BREAKDANCE: 

Anthony Kennedy retiring from Supreme Court

https://www.cnbc.com...reme-court.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:56 AM

Great news!.. will Trump ask Ted Cruz if he'd like to serve?.. or Sen. Mike Lee.. maybe Napolitano (maybe too old).. or Pirro. Libs/Dems having a bad week!  Trump will put a solid, even hard-core, Conservative up!  Say GOODBYE to gay marriage in the next couple years?  Roe v Wade?  Dem heads are already exploding!     :cheer:  :lol:

Ted%2BCruz%2BSupreme%2BCourt.png

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

Can't go back on gay marriage, that is a 14th amendment issue and very clear, equal treatment under the law and I agree with it based on the arguments in court.  Roe v wade just leave it alone, as is, unless Republicans want to start losing elections again.  Don't like abortion, don't have one.  Not governments business who you marry or if you get an abortion, I don't have to like it but just don't make me pay for it.  Not to butt heads with you Aces but that is just the Libertarian deep down in my soul.  And I would love to see Napolitano on SCOTUS....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:05 PM

No problem Chris.. I wasn't serious.. but if the Dems *think* we'd be serious about those things, then that would send them into orbit.. and that's what I like to see.. Libs with their hair on fire while we laugh at them.  They do provide good entertainment when they go *full crazy loon*.

#5 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Can't go back on gay marriage, that is a 14th amendment issue and very clear, equal treatment under the law and I agree with it based on the arguments in court.  Roe v wade just leave it alone, as is, unless Republicans want to start losing elections again.  Don't like abortion, don't have one.  Not governments business who you marry or if you get an abortion, I don't have to like it but just don't make me pay for it.  Not to butt heads with you Aces but that is just the Libertarian deep down in my soul.  And I would love to see Napolitano on SCOTUS....!   Chris

I totally agree with everything you said. Liberals want everybody to think conservatives are against gay marriage and down on abortion. I frankly think women should have the right to determine what happens to their bodies and couldn't care less about who marries who.

But when they get into demanding all bathrooms be unisex and bakeries and other service companies go along with marriage arrangements, I get angry. They push it too far and that's what's bad for them. Because then we begin to get a sour taste in our mouths.

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:19 PM

Whoa, Big one.

Now analysts are speculating that a new court balance could overturn Roe vs. Wade:WEDGIE:

Doesn't bother me, because I know for a FACT I will never get an abortion, ha, ha!  :joker:

It might bother some women in the GOP ranks, but not to worry.

Trump's next step just might be to roll back voting rights for women!    :lmaosmiley:     :usaflag: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

LittleVinnie becoming more unhinged by the day.  I like it when the enemy has been rattled... it always spells *victory*.  :lol:

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Whoa, Big one.

Now analysts are speculating that a new court balance could overturn Roe vs. Wade:WEDGIE:

Well Tio Vinny, if they go there you progressives will be winning again.  You can carry on with your dismantling of Capitalism, the USA, demonizing the Police, killing off the military, taxing corporations and citizens to death, feeding you union voter base, and letting the borders open wide so America goes away.  If America falls, so does the world.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:23 PM

You think libs heads are exploding now? Wait until Ginsburg retires during Trump's second term... OMG, I am so glad Hildebeast wasn't elected!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:57 AM

You think libs heads are exploding now? Wait until Ginsburg retires during Trump's second term... 

If she even makes it that long.  She doesn't look good.. she could die any day and nobody would be surprised.

131111_FT_TermLimitsSCOTUS.jpg.CROP.prom

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:47 AM

Collins: New justice should not favor overturning Roe v. Wade

https://www.politico...me-court-689547

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) said Sunday that President Donald Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court should not seek to overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision that enshrined abortion rights in the United States.

Roe v. Wade is a constitutional right that is well-established,” Collins said on “State of the Union” on CNN. “And no less an authority than Chief Justice [John] Roberts said that repeatedly at his confirmation hearing.“

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#12 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

Good freaking grief. You libs have totally lost your s---e.  Roe v Wade will not be overturned. An interesting tidbit is that the Justice who wrote the opinion (Blackmun) had to be coerced from his position that it was the DOCTOR's discretion, not the individual's. Also Roe herself (not her real name) regretted her role in the case and later became an anti abortion activist.

Back to the topic. Kennedy was a moderate conservative who will be replaced by a slightly more conservative conservative. Hardly a sky is falling moment. The new "swing vote" will probably be Roberts.  More 5-4 decisions. You guys are all acting like children. The news and leadership are merely trying to rile up their liberal base before the mid terms with false claims of apocalypse. YAWN. That's what you do when your policies consist of fight Trump, open borders, higher taxes. You point to the boogeyman to hide that your ideas are unpopular with all but the coastal elites.  And you fell for it.  Try harder.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

4E13581200000578-5936527-image-a-37_1531

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:49 AM

The Left lost their minds a long time ago... they're just now starting to show it with their animal-like, moronic behavior. The more they act like raving lunatics, the more votes Trump picks up!! I'll make that deal !! :cheer: :lol:

636664339865614544-070518indyWebOnly-gop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users