Photo

Is Kavanaugh A Nazi? Skinhead? White Supremacist? Racist? Misogynist?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:43 PM

Is Kavanaugh a Nazi? Skinhead? White Supremacist? Racist? Misogynist?

I am sure he will be painted as all the above and more by the liberal MSM.........    Fox, not so much........   An evil man, a Catholic, God forbid...!  Well, anyway, he will get confirmed, after Pelosi and Schumer get their embarrassing hour on TV..............    Obama got Kagan (I could say so much here but I will be civil, no sexuality comments or gender stuff, no anti left wing stuff, no left wing agenda stuff....) and Sotomayor......  Two left wing nuts.........!   Trump gets Gorsuch and this guy, and another down the road when the ACLU advocate, Ginsberg, goes to the great courthouse in the sky, the great Opera, the Valkyries........... Good for her....!  Scalia will be there to meet her and they will "Opera" together in eternity......   I know this must drive you liberals nuts but it is the "right" thing to do.  Get used to it.  And no, you can still have your abortions as you please....   Knock yourselves out, it's a free country still, and will be, will be even more free with  "Constitutionalists" on the bench.  No "living document" bs need apply.   Nuff said....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:31 AM

Yes, the typical leftist reaction.......   Oh, in the link below on the riot watch the video....   Total lack of brain power there folks...!

http://www.dailymail...nomination.html

4E13581200000578-5936527-image-a-37_1531

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users