1284 replies to this topic

#16 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

Er, what water shortage?  Besides, an occasional orange peel keeps the drain smelling good (ever taken the drain hose off a dishwasher or disposal?...the smell is......substantial)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#17 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:01 AM

That was said in jest, Joe.

Just a snarky remark.

You know, like Sarah Sanders.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#18 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:13 PM

Barack Ovomit says: "It's too easy to buy machine guns in America". Story below. Yes, he said that. I'm constantly amazed at the idiocy of you LibDemProgs. Why do you people *willingly* want to be wrong, or lie, and sound like morons? Unbelievable. Freeking assclowns!

https://www.breitbar...ns-in-america/#

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 02:09 PM

DEMOCRATS EASY TO FOOL:  News gal was able to get some Democrats at the "March to Impeach" rally to chant “Orange Man Bad!” Yes, a *meme slogan*!! Video below... and the video includes some "tolerant" Libs. You just can't make this stuff up!! Are LibsDems a political party, or a cesspool of malcontents and misfits? :lol:

https://www.infowars...orange-man-bad/

#20 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:47 PM

want to have a great laugh? Follow sean spicier on twitter. OMG. A parody account that makes the libs crazy (cause they dont pay attention and think it is sean spicer)   https://twitter.com/sean_spicier

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

DEMS IN FULL PANIC MODE:  Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi reportedly told her caucus leaders Tuesday evening that she wants to see President Trump in prison!! Story below. Hey Nancy, you imbecile.. why don't you put down the booze and pills and explain to me WHAT EXACTLY Trump has done to warrant prison time? Mueller didn't find anything illegal.  Man, you LibsDemsProgs are losing your minds, all caused by TDS. YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...ump-in-prison/#

#22 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:50 AM

There's plenty of TDS sufferers that want Trump in jail....the only problem is he hasn't broken the law.

Silly details.... SMH

#23 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:41 PM

The only reason scumball Trump wants to get reelected is because when he leaves office, he will walk directly into the hands of federal marshals.  No one's broken the law until the jury says "guilty".  But 1000 federal prosecutors have agreed there is sufficient evidence to indict and prosecute on obstruction and witness tampering charges.  Conviction on something is inevitable.  Maybe scumball Trump will experience prison conditions like John McCain did for over 5 years.   Maybe he'll be butt buddies with big-balls Bruno, his cellmate.

#24 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:05 PM

Once he's done his 2 terms, no one but his kids will care what happens to him.

I certainly won't care.... don't know anyone that would.... except those that will still be suffering from TDS.

#25 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:55 PM

The only reason scumball Trump wants to get reelected is because when he leaves office, he will walk directly into the hands of federal marshals.  No one's broken the law until the jury says "guilty".  But 1000 federal prosecutors have agreed there is sufficient evidence to indict and prosecute on obstruction and witness tampering charges.  Conviction on something is inevitable.  Maybe scumball Trump will experience prison conditions like John McCain did for over 5 years.   Maybe he'll be butt buddies with big-balls Bruno, his cellmate.

You know, I do know many guys who actually are Vietnam Veterans.........   None of them sound like you....?  They are much calmer than you....   They do not share your opinions.....  They surely are a bit ornery, but not as rabid as you are Sir.     Maybe a few, but not as serious as you....?   They are much "wiser" and less "crass" than you....  They have no TDS, or very little, unlike you....?   I am thinking you are not what you want us to believe you are....?   You sound younger and not as "experienced" as you claim to be.....   And surely, you will state you do not care what we think, and that is fine....     Same here, about what you think at this point, I don't care, something is wrong with your claimed experience and your current responses, not enough "age" and "wisdom" there.....?  I will take you and your opinions with a very large grain of salt.  And there are no "1000 Federal prosecutors" going after Trump....   Only those with a large "D" after their names and who have a political dog in this fight.......   Soon I think, soon the tide will shift when the real facts come out about the deep state, the FBI, the NSA, the DOJ, Comey, Brennan, et. al. and all their politically motivated attack......   Oh, and the Hildabeast, her server, her lover Huma, those hammered Blackberry's, those 30K emails about Yoga and wedding plans, the Clinton Foundation and their money..............   And Bills countless "energizers"....  I would love to have an actual investigative journalist go after these stories, they are all "low hanging fruit"....   But no, not a story, not a brave journalist out there, anywhere...?   Are they afraid they will be killed by the Clinton Machine or do they just have a large "D" after their names so they accept it and let it go....   Either way, a travesty of journalism.   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#26 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:13 PM

I'm not concerned about the moronic opinions of *small peter*.. :lol:.. he sounds a lot like that idiot from this site that moved to New Zealand to enjoy the influx of Muslims.. dumb guy.. :lol:

#27 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:27 PM

You know, I do know many guys who actually are Vietnam Veterans.........   None of them sound like you....?  They are much calmer than you....   They do not share your opinions.....  They surely are a bit ornery, but not as rabid as you are Sir.     Maybe a few, but not as serious as you....?   They are much "wiser" and less "crass" than you....  They have no TDS, or very little, unlike you....?   I am thinking you are not what you want us to believe you are....?   You sound younger and not as "experienced" as you claim to be.....   And surely, you will state you do not care what we think, and that is fine....     Same here, about what you think at this point, I don't care, something is wrong with your claimed experience and your current responses, not enough "age" and "wisdom" there.....?  I will take you and your opinions with a very large grain of salt.  And there are no "1000 Federal prosecutors" going after Trump....   Only those with a large "D" after their names and who have a political dog in this fight.......   Soon I think, soon the tide will shift when the real facts come out about the deep state, the FBI, the NSA, the DOJ, Comey, Brennan, et. al. and all their politically motivated attack......   Oh, and the Hildabeast, her server, her lover Huma, those hammered Blackberry's, those 30K emails about Yoga and wedding plans, the Clinton Foundation and their money..............   And Bills countless "energizers"....  I would love to have an actual investigative journalist go after these stories, they are all "low hanging fruit"....   But no, not a story, not a brave journalist out there, anywhere...?   Are they afraid they will be killed by the Clinton Machine or do they just have a large "D" after their names so they accept it and let it go....   Either way, a travesty of journalism.   Chris 

Hey Throckmorton, I'm 72 and yeah, I'm pissed.  Don't care what you think.  

#28 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

I'm not concerned about the moronic opinions of *small peter*.. :lol:.. he sounds a lot like that idiot from this site that moved to New Zealand to enjoy the influx of Muslims.. dumb guy.. :lol:

What are you talkin about??  

#29 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:19 AM

Usually when people cross 70 they try to be nicer to others, knowing they aren't far from standing in front of the Big Guy.

Being nice isn't for everyone....I mean, somebody's got to keep the devil company. Right Pete?

#30 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:06 PM

Yeah he's an angry, rude old coot. He should just go play BINGO somewhere.. unless he was kicked out of the BINGO league for being an asshat. :lol:

image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users