#76 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(ChipShot @ Aug 17 2007, 01:56 PM) View Post
Mature.....Get in the kiddee pool..........

Yeah, but you liked my response so much you just had to copy it, huh? he he he he he

#77 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(brown @ Aug 21 2007, 03:54 PM) View Post
What has nine arms and sucks?

"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#78 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 21 2007, 04:53 PM) View Post

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
<3

#79 FabGab

FabGab

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

lmaosmiley.gif

That is so funny.

#80 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:30 PM

As long as we're on the subject of pancakes, this is a true story:

Back in college there was this guy who worked every morning in the cafeteria as a cook. He made pancakes.

He made them well.

Not only that but he called himself, and in turn everyone else called him, "Pancake".

He hung out with "Sammy Dishdog".

Anyhow, as the legend goes, Pancake had actually gone through the trouble of having his real name (which itself has faded into history) legally changed to "Pancake Motherf****r".

I'm not sure if they would actually let you do that, *but* that was indeed the name he went by.

I graduated. Years passed. I moved on and met a nice girl, got married. And during a lull in one of our conversations I shared with her the "Story of the Legend of the Exciting Lunchroom Adventures of Sammy Dishdog and Pancake Motherf*****r"

Just one of my wacky college stories, which, I'm sure, my wife did not completely believe, as I have a tendency to blur reality with fantasy sometimes (yes, shocking I know).

More years passed. Leaves budded and dropped , bees were born and then died, salmon swam upstream, snow fell, melted, ran down the sides of mountains, and fell again the next winter as clouds passed quickly overhead in time lapse and pages of the wall calendar quickly flew off into oblivion. You get the drill. Insert whatever visual you'd like for time passing quickly here.

Then one Monday in November, my wife went into work and asked her coworker how he'd spent his recently-ended Thanksgiving holiday.

He replied, "I went to Santa Cruz for dinner with some friends. I sat next to this guy named Pancake. Can you believe that? Pancake. Nice guy though. Great chef too."

My wife replied, "Wait! Pancake Motherf****r?!"

To which he replied, "That's the guy!"

We pretty much figured it had to be the same guy. And that, my friends, is why the kiddy pool is usually about ten degrees warmer than the grown-up pool.
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#81 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Aug 21 2007, 06:30 PM) View Post
As long as we're on the subject of pancakes, this is a true story:

Back in college there was this guy who worked every morning in the cafeteria as a cook. He made pancakes.

He made them well.

Not only that but he called himself, and in turn everyone esle called him, "Pancake".

He hung out with "Sammy Dishdog".

Anyhow, as the legend goes, Pancake had actually gone through the trouble of having his real name (which itself has faded into history) legally changed to "Pancake Motherf****r".

I'm not sure if they would actually let you do that, *but* that was indeed the name he went by.

I graduated. Years passed. I moved on and met a nice girl, got married. And during a lull in one of our conversations I shared with her the "Story of the Legend of the Exciting Lunchroom Adventures of Sammy Dishdog and Pancake Motherf*****r"

Just one of my wacky college stories, which, I'm sure, my wife did not completely believe, as I have a tendency to blur reality with fantasy sometimes (yes, shocking I know).

More years passed. Leaves budded and dropped , bees were born and then died, salmon swam upstream, snow fell, melted, ran down the sides of mountains, and fell again the next winter as clouds passed quickly overhead in time lapse and pages of the wall calendar quickly flew off into oblivion. You get the drill. Insert whatever visual you'd like for time passing quickly here.

Then one Monday in November, my wife went into work and asked her coworker how he'd spent his recently-ended Thanksgiving holiday.

He replied, "I went to Santa Cruz for dinner with some friends. I sat next to this guy named Pancake. Can you believe that? Pancake. Nice guy though. Great chef too."

My wife replied, "Wait! Pancake Motherf****r?!"

To which he replied, "That's the guy!"

We pretty much figured it had to be the same guy. And that, my friends, is why the kiddy pool is usually about ten degrees warmer than the grown-up pool.

rofl.gif

#82 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

You win. Thread over

#83 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Ha! That was one of the trivia questions tonight. I think we got that one wink.gif
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#84 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:24 AM

Agreed that the Def Leppard wins the thread, but there isn't really another good place to put this. Searching for baby stuff this morning and that one cracked me up!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#85 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Aug 22 2007, 07:24 AM) View Post
Agreed that the Def Leppard wins the thread, but there isn't really another good place to put this. Searching for baby stuff this morning and that one cracked me up!

HA!! That was funny! I love it!
<3

#86 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:38 AM

Other good ones:

"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#87 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE(mylo @ Aug 22 2007, 08:38 AM) View Post
Other good ones:

They are all pretty damn hilarious. I may have to get the "fun games" one for Jesse. He's going to be new at this.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users