Photo
- - - - -

Vics/boom Replacement Store Still Coming?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

Has anyone heard whether Pacific Coast Food is still going to be going in where Vics was in American River Canyon? I thought the new store was supposed to be open by now. Nothing shows on the city's "new businesses coming to Folsom" page. 

#2 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:02 AM

Hi Chad,

Great question! I walk my dogs up that way and keep noticing that Coming Soon sign . . . it's been there for at least the better part of this year, it seems.

I found this: http://www.cbre.us/o...enter_FINAL.pdf

I contacted the listed Leasing Agent, Rick. He was very friendly over the phone and said he wished he knew more as well. The last he heard (mid-August), the owner is out of the country and the store manager of the Citrus Heights location is waiting to hear from him (the owner) on moving forward toward a prospective opening date (I am paraphrasing here!!!). Rick said he would follow up and invited me to call again another week or so.

I'm not sure I'm that curious to keep following up. I think we utilized Vic's an average of once a year when it was there, and that was only in a pinch!

#3 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

I've neglected to update this over the months, but here goes:

1) Noticed the Coming Soon sign come down a while back

and

2) Noticed a new sign earlier this month re the auctioning off of everything in the store.

On another note, it looks like the Fitness 19 is being renovated.

I've neglected to update this over the months, but here goes:
1) Noticed the Coming Soon sign come down a while back
and
2) Noticed a new sign earlier this month re the autioning off of everything in the store.
On another note, it looks like the Fitness 19 is being renovated.

P.S. The link has been updated to say "AVAILABLE."
http://www.cbre.us/o...enter_FINAL.pdf

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:52 PM

I really miss Po Boys. The musicians that played there were phenomenal.  Vic's was ok, but pretty pricey.  They would do in a pinch, but I couldn't see doing my weekly shopping there.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users