#16 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:26 AM

I think Tio Vinny and I would do just fine over a couple of beers and maybe more...!  We could probably agree on a lot of spiritual stuff, the existence of aliens (from outer space, not  the illegal ones from Mexico), the existence of Bigfoot, maybe even a Loch Ness type creature and most likely even the Kraken, and some other cool science and crypto zoology stuff.  I'd just laugh at his man made global warming hypothesis and his liberal economic theory and he would do the same to my belief that the sun is the driver to all things climate on Earth and that a rising economic tide, lower taxation, less government, less regulation floats all boats.  Other than that, we would probably have to Uber home after our good long discussion.  And no, I have not been drinking, just my one glass of wine and I am done.  Gotta be up at 0500 for work tomorrow.  Chris    

Hey, see that?!  Tip-O-the-hat!         :bowdown:                 :wub:

Chris shows his integrity and fairness by a gracious comment, even to his rivals.

That level of class is rarely seen on this forum and deserves recognition

Accordingly, Chris is now OFF my "People to Torture" list.

Joe is off the list too, but still on probation.                :peaceman:

[ Waiting for the flood of emails asking:
  "Hey, Uncle Vinny, how do I get off your Torture list too!??" ]      :who-me:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

And yet ANOTHER terrible week for Vinny and the Lefty loons..

This thread began with Vinny wailing about how Deutsche Bank had Trump by the nvts..then Barr's nvts we're in danger...

As usual... Absolutely NOTHING has happened. Barr being told he needs to break the law by Dems is already biting them back HARD.

AND... what must boil the idiot libs the most this week:. The NYT releases a decade of Trump's taxes and....to the surprise of no one, his business lost some money and he followed the tax laws.

I'll ask again: How does it feel to be so completely wrong so consistently Vinny? I don't think a single thing he's predicted here has ever come to fruition.

... and here comes 2020 to continue the Punking of our local lunatic.

WINNING!!!!!!

#18 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:03 PM

I'll ask again: How does it feel to be so completely wrong so consistently Vinny? I don't think a single thing he's predicted here has ever come to fruition.

... and here comes 2020 to continue the Punking of our local lunatic.

WINNING!!!!!!

Good call. Normally when somebody is so dead wrong on so many things they shut up and go away out of sheer embarrassment. It looks like he's not smart enough to do that. So we'll just continue to ignore or mock the boy. 

#19 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

+1000 Aces.

Vinny talks about being spiritual and not putting people down....but literally every single post of his is filled with the kind of hate and vitriol that completely overshadows his claims.

He is the classic definition of an internet troll.

#20 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:52 PM

Hey, see that?!  Tip-O-the-hat!       

Chris shows his integrity and fairness by a gracious comment, even to his rivals.

That level of class is rarely seen on this forum and deserves recognition

Accordingly, Chris is now OFF my "People to Torture" list.

Joe is off the list too, but still on probation.                

Thanks for getting me off your "torture list" Tio Vinny but I am a pretty "water off the back kinda guy"....   Takes a lot to get under my skin....   We all have to take a deep breath around here and see that the politicians are just being idiots, the democrats more so, much more so in my opinion.  I am in "ignore" mode right now with politics and news..

Funny thing is that the MSM, the liberal MSM has failed to report in any of their stories that if Barr did give them the full Mueller report he would be breaking the law...   Only Fox news reports that and that is sad....  We need to "grow" more journalists who are not partisan.  The best ones are the ones you can never figure out their party affiliation...   Sadly I can think of less than five right now....    Anyway....

There just might be a beer in our future for the two of us.........    And I will still poke you in the eye with a sharp stick when I disagree with you and please feel free to do the same to me.....  All good here Bro....!   Makes for a good and lively discussion....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deutsche Bank, Trump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users