2 replies to this topic

#1 FolsomVW

FolsomVW

Veteran

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

Since leaving Folsom a year and a half ago, I've tried several times to put an end to the Daily Digest messages to no avail. I can't seem to locate the My Control section, and since none of the email notification options are actually selected, I cannot use that feature to stop them. So now I'd simply just like to disable my account. I emailed John, but he hasn't granted me the immediate response I'm looking for this morning. Please help... Thanks!

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

I don't know the answer, but I'm sure John or one of the moderators will be able to help you shortly. Since you only asked John about this this morning, give it some time; he works for a living and may not have yet seen your question nor been able to immediately respond. Best wishes, Deb.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Somthing is off with my control panel. I made some changes, email me at webmaster @ myfolsom.com if you stil have issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users