Magazines, Over 2100 Life Magazines For Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:56 PM

Over 2100 Life magazines for sale. Includes the original first edition of Peck Dam in excellent condition. This is a good chance to double or tripple your money if you sell them on e-bay.

$2,500 for the lot and I will throw in a lot of extra magazines with them.

Contact me at:

camay2327@yahoo.com

Cal May

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 Cloud9

Cloud9

Hopeless Addict

• Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:42 PM

This reminds me of my mother in law. She thought that if she held on to manual typewriters that one day they'd be of value. She has at least 10 that I've found all over her place.

I looked them up on eBay for her and winning bids were a couple of bucks.

I asked her what she did with all of her old stamps. She got rid of those.... rofl.gif
"The important thing is not to stop questioning'' | "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
-- Albert Einstein--

http://folsomforum.com/

IPB Image

#3 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:35 PM

wow! that has got to be the largest magazine collection I have heard of yet!

used to have many of the original National Geographic mags that my grandfather gave me - I sold them to a comic book shop

good luck!

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:42 PM

I have close to 2200 and I have then all catalogued in an excel spreadsheet. What I paid for each one and what I think they are worth. I purchased a lot of them from a guy that went out of business. I thought I would sell them on ebay but just have not taken the time to do it. So I would like to sell them to someone that has the time and would like to at least double their money on ebay. I have also found that if you can't sell the magazine, a lot of times people will buy them just for the old advertisements that are in them.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users