Photo
- - - - -

The Berry Patch Preschool - 10 Years In Folsom And Going Strong!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sherri Berry

Sherri Berry

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Hi Folsom!

I've been running a quality preschool out of my home for the past ten years. I have a couple of openings for this school year. If you (or anyone you know) are looking for a preschool, please e-mail me at berrypatch4u@sbcglobal.net and I'll arrange to give more information and schedule a school visit. You can also visit my website at www.theberrypatchpreschool.com or find us on FACEBOOK!

I'm a credentialed teacher and have set up a fun and educational preschool program for two- to five-year-olds. I have a low student-to-teacher ratio (1 to 6) and have set up an actual classroom in my house. My curriculum includes Zoo Phonics, manipulative math, hands-on science, music, and drama, all centered through thematic learning. I have a good balance between work and play. Rest assured, I will fully prepare your child for kindergarten scholastically, emotionally, and behaviorally in a warm, home/classroom environment.

My preschool hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. I have two classes (M/W/F and Tu/Th). I have an extensive list of references from many happy parents and children. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :D:

Thanks!

- Sherri Berry
The Berry Patch preschool, near Riley and Lembi in Folsom
berrypatch4u@sbcglobal.net
www.theberrypatchpreschool.com

#2 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

I enthusiastically endorse The Berry Patch and Sherri as a teacher. Spectacular!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users