This should be an exciting season for sure!
1. Seattle is going to at least go to the Superbowl again, they haven't shown any signs of slowing down.
2. The 49ers looks to be falling, maybe they end up 8-8. All the thugs and criminals on the team will have an impact, Kaepernick looks a bit off, and they nearly traded the coach in the off season. I guess somebody does have it better than us! LOL.
3. The Broncos will again be exposed as the fraud they are (as I also predicted in that Superbowl wipe out). Hopefully it will be earlier so a more deserving team can rep the AFC.
4. Teams that will be good: NE, NO, Philly, and Pitt.
5. Over-rated for sure: GB, Indy, Cinn
6. Surprise teams: Tampa, Az (not so much as they were decent last year), and San Diego.
7. Stuck in the middle at 7-9, 8-8 are a ton of teams with good talent but lacking coaching, discipline, etc. Det, Chi, KC, Atl
8. Worst team: Will either be the Rayyyyydas or Dallas. This could be the most fun race to watch.