#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:34 PM

Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120

Yes, and not in the news......  At least not in the liberal American MSM.....     The Fulani = Muslims.   Now if the dude in New Zealand is a "white supremacist" are these Fulani Muslims "Islamic Supremacists" or "Black Supremacists" or am I just gonna be called a racist for asking....?   Really, I am confused on murderer nomenclature....   It seems if the murderer is white then his race in mentioned in the news title surely on MSNBC and CNN, if not white, no mention.  Black no, brown no, Asian no, "undocumented" yes, sometimes but not "illegal alien", never that....?   What am I missing here....?   Why the call out on "white" but no other race in the news....?  Can somebody send me the current PC rule book so I can study up on the new code.....?   Chris

https://www.breitbar...ns-three-weeks/

https://www.christia...e-february.html

At least 120 people have been killed by alleged Fulani militant attacks since February in the Kaduna state of Nigeria with the latest attacks on Monday resulting in the deaths of over 50 and the destruction of more than 140 homes.

The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew this week in the troubled Kajuru Local Government Area as thousands have been displaced from their homes by violence caused by militant Fulani herdsmen.

The curfew comes as there have been a string of recent attacks against communities within the predominantly Christian Adara chiefdom of southern Kaduna.

On Monday, 52 people were killed, dozens injured and around 143 homes were destroyed in attacks on the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma and Ungwan Gora in the Maro district of the Kajuru Local Government Area, according to Christian Solidarity Worldwide.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:25 AM

Fairly transparent attempt to divert attention from the fact that the New Zealand

shooting is a direct outgrowth of Trump's Nazi-like nationalism and
Muslim ban xenophobia.

Keep totin' the party line!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

So Vinny... AGAIN...shows that he's not actually read anything about the NZ shooter or his motives....but instead he goes straight to posting negative about Trump.

I thought Vinny was all about being positive..? I guess reading is harder than spewing his hate.

So to school Vinny again...
In the entire 74 page manifesto, the shooter mentioned Trump ONCE.

"Were you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a policy maker and leader?
Dear God, no"

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:49 PM

So Vinny... AGAIN...shows that he's not actually read anything about the NZ shooter or his motives....but instead he goes straight to posting negative about Trump.

I thought Vinny was all about being positive..? I guess reading is harder than spewing his hate.

So to school Vinny again...
In the entire 74 page manifesto, the shooter mentioned Trump ONCE.

"Were you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a policy maker and leader?
Dear God, no"

The main problem with people like littleboy vinnie is that he's a leftist, and "truth-telling is not a left-wing value". I heard Dennis Prager say that today on his radio show and it's clearly true about modern-day leftists. Too many recent examples to list here. The phony, bogus Trump *collusion* narrative is just the tip of the iceberg of recent leftist lies.

#5 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:22 PM

As a wise young man said "Facts do not care about your feelings"

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:24 PM

Fairly transparent attempt to divert attention from the fact that the New Zealand

shooting is a direct outgrowth of Trump's Nazi-like nationalism and
Muslim ban xenophobia.

Keep totin' the party line!

Transparent.....?   Man, that was clear as day and as blunt as you can be...!   Nothing veiled there Tio Vinny.

Just asking, why my race, white, is always used in front of some other descriptor when a heinous crime has been committed by a white person but "black", "brown", "Asian", "muslim", "yellow", etc. are never used by the MSN to describe murderers who happen not to be white and Christian.....?    Just a question for you.  Not "transparent" by any means, just a direct, to the point, blunt question, nothing to hide brother, all the cards face up on the table....!

And you failed to acknowledge that more Christians have been killed this month, last month, and most likely for many years now but you and the MSN fail to acknowledge this.....!   Nope, just 50 dead Muslims in New Zealand (My God have peace on their souls) but you ignore the poor Nigerians (Christians) being slaughtered by the crazy muslims there in Nigeria....!   That is a lot of people killed by muslims in Nigeria that never makes the news...!   Is it because they are black so no one cares or that their killers were black (black muslims) so nobody here still cares....?   

Well I care and I want the world to know these facts and recognize that you, me, we the people are not being told the whole story, just the story that suits the DNC and the leftist MSN, CNN, MSNBC fake news, anti white, anti police, anti rule of law, anti US Military, anti Christian leftist MSM agenda.

Is that clear enough to not be "transparent" to you....?   

And note below in the list of massacres in Nigeria how many state "islamic" or "boko haram" as the killers...  Same thing, just two names for the same evil........ 

Chris

List of massacres in Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia...cres_in_Nigeria

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:44 PM

Try all you want, the shooting had nothing to do with Trump

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:22 AM

It's interesting... we often read about Muslims being the perpetrators of violent crime, but in the incident in New Zealand, Muslims were the victims. Funny how things can swing the other way once in a while. Vigilantism at work in this matter, per his manifesto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users