9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:05 PM

Welcome Judge Kavanaugh to the highest court in the Land.   That is two for two for Trump.  Three for three once RBG goes toes up....!   I'll give you democrats a few days before you respond as I know you are in mourning.  Hope you stocked up on kleenex.  Long live the Constitution as it is written...!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:15 PM

GREAT JOB.   Now EVERYONE vote REPUBLICAN across the ballot on this next election.

GET OUT AND VOTE :::::::

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:23 PM

TRUMP TO MAKE ANOTHER PICK SOON?:  Great news about Kavanaugh, and when RBG dies soon, Trump will nominate another Conservative judge to the bench. RBG is an alcoholic, has liver damage, falls asleep all the time, and by all accounts will die relatively soon. Liberals will have childish fits and mental breakdowns when Trump gets another pick, but they need to remember what Obama said:  ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!! :lol:

dff5b.jpg

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

4828628-0-image-m-3_1538866608059.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:40 AM

Wonder what kind of shenanigans the leftists are gonna pull when Trump nominates AMy BArrett to replace Ginsberg when the time comes...After scraping the bottom of the behavior barrel with Kavanaugh, where could they go? They wont be able to call her a racist, or sexist, or rapist like they do with all white males.  Guess they will have to go with"white, conservative." Maybe homophobe.

Remember when the right dragged Sotomayor and Kagen through the mud? Yeah, I don't either. The leftists really screwed themselves on this one. In trying to drum up support for the mid terms, they painted themselves into a corner and ruined whatever tenuous cooperation they were getting from the Reps. IF they don't take over in November, it will be a somewhat unprecedented rejection of what the are selling (rightly so), and all this bs will have been for naught.  The next time a SCOTUS vacancy opens, people are going to remember this horses---.  What other tools will they have to wreck good people and established process?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Exactly, it will be a woman, just not a raging leftist ACLU advocate (hey, isn't that partisan?, the ACLU, not me).  And there are several on Trump's short list.  A whole lot of MAGA going on...!   And did anybody drive by Tio Vinney's house and do a wellness check...?   I am getting a little worried about him.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:30 PM

It's great to see Democrats acting stupidly. They have finally taken the mask off, and they are ugly, hateful, violent people. It cannot possibly help them in future elections. Fun to watch them self-destruct. As they say, *you can't fix stupid*.

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:53 PM

Aces, hopefully they will come around and see that these selfish and in your face tactics are not working for them.   Hopefully they will disown the antifa movement and admit that it is their violent, head bashing, window breaking arm of the DNC and the MSM.   If not, more MAGA for you and me and the rest of us who support and defend the Constitution.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:48 PM

Actually Chris I don't want them to self-correct. The more they act like unhinged morons, the better it is for our side in elections. Besides, from what I've seen for the last decade or so, they seem intent on going scorched earth. If they keep it up, things will HAVE TO get ugly in order to preserve America. If that happens, we'll slaughter 'em. Actions have consequences.

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:18 AM

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE:  Ya gotta love the huge tactical error that Obama made... he could have asked RBG to retire 3-4 years ago and put in a younger radical Leftist to take her place... but now it's fairly likely that Trump will be able to replace her with a Conservative.. I guess all that jive about Obama being a "genius" was over-blown, eh? :lol:

obama-fail.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users