9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:04 PM

Wow, I bet that one was in the can before the bad bombs (not working) were sent out....?   Wonder who will get pulled out from under their rock on this one....?   False flag....?   Could be...?   We will see.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:50 PM

Chris, total False Flag.. big hoax.. totally staged by desperate Dems trying to smear Trump and his supporters. Likely orchestrated by CNN. Ain't gonna work, and I hope they prosecute and throw away the key. You Libs are grasping at straws now! Losers.

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:17 PM

Maybe....   But they had a pretty good list I must say.....!  That would be my "vote against" at any opportunity....!   Maybe Kamala Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, the Cuomo's, and the little offended liberal princesses who think they are actually journalists over at MSNBC could be added...........   Of course I would not send them bombs, just letters with all sorts of glitter in them.  Did I ever tell you how much I hate glitter....?  Can't stand that stuff....!   Hate it...!   Almost as much as cigarette smoke....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:49 AM

fakenewsfakebombs_floridadems.jpg

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

It is one of three things:

A crazy MAGA person tired of the constant assaults by Antifa types and the press

A crazy progressive trying to make it look like Trump supporters are nuts

A russian/chinese/saudi plot to throw complete dis array into the American political body

While all seem plausible, after thinking about it for a long time, I'm going with Putin. He does have a history of doing this (with real bombs). It serves his purpose, and is in line with past behavior and goals.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

I KNEW it!               :laughcry:

Knew I'd seen that face before! 

28c0qba.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:16 AM

"White Supremacist"....?

Just read an article in the UK Mail Online....   One of my favorite online rags....   Check the headline out.....   "White Supremacist"....!   I guess in the liberal loon translation book a half Filipino, half Italian guy, who claims to be of Seminole Indian decent is classified as a "White Supremacist".   My God...

REVEALED: 'Lost' white supremacist MAGAbomber thought USA 'was going down the toilet' and became obsessed with Trump while 'searching for an identity', as he now faces 48 years in prison for mailing 14 pipe bombs to high-profile liberals

https://www.dailymai...tier-Sayoc.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:37 AM

I love how all the MSM hacks are going with the "Trump caused this" meme. Sure, thats why this guy was arrested in 2002 for making bomb threats....he hated the Apprentice!  Crazy doesn't need a reason to fixate and go nuts...like that Bernie supporter who shot up Republicans. Notice that conservatives (and liberal news) didnt blame ALL Bernie supporters or Bernie for that crazy dude?  Not the same when a nutjob has conservative leanings...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:30 PM

Yes Joe, funny how they want us to "own" this guy, confess that he is one of us, a "Trumpian" a conservative, absolute guilt by association for us all.......  Tied to Trump and us, we are guilty in their minds....    But they were very quiet, actually silent, CNN and MSNBC,  and the usual suspects here when it came to owning James T. Hodgkinson, the left wing Bernie nut, the guy who shot Scalise and others.............    Nope, nothing there, they were so mute, silent, hiding under their rocks then....?   Wonder why...?   I must get a copy of the "Rules for Liberals" and study their SOP for these kinda things........?   Seems the right owns anybody on the right who does something evil (Nazi's, rednecks, confederate flag owners) and bad but anybody on the left who does something evil is a "lone wolf" and not representative of Liberals as a whole.....?   Never did get that.  Most Americans don't either and will vote accordingly.  Bye Bye Blue Wave.......!  Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

Especially since these weren't even bombs. These were obvious hoax *devices* to anyone with a brain. Even dumbass Jim Acosta at CNN took selfies with it. I read somewhere earlier that if a Democrat received a box of Cheerios with a small wire taped to the top, the clowns in the media would call it an IED. Hey Dems, feel stupid yet? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users