2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 02:59 PM

Hmmm.....    Maybe 2+ years way too late there brother....!

What a fool and a tool.  Liberals and impeachment supporters, your thoughts on this...?  How would you like the same to happen to your POTUS, the one you voted for...?

https://www.foxnews....thing-ig-report

Former FBI Director James Comey admitted on "Fox News Sunday" that the recently released Justice Department Inspector General’s report on the launch of the FBI’s Russia investigation and their use of the surveillance process showed that he was "overconfident" when he defended his former agency's use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

a-comey3.jpg?fit=1024%2C683&ssl=1

And what about his notes that he took while director but then gave to a liberal professor friend of his to "leak" to the NY Times...?  

Comey admits leaking memo to Columbia law professor

https://www.fox5ny.c...a-law-professor

NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - A Columbia University law professor and close friend of former FBI director James Comey has confirmed he leaked contents of one of Comey's memos to The New York Times.

Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee on Thursday that he hoped the story about his interactions with President Donald Trump would prompt the appointment of a special counsel.

"The President tweeted on Friday after I got fired that I better hope there are not tapes," said Comey.

"I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night because it didn't dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration of our conversations. There might be a tape. My judgment was that I needed to get that out into the public square. I asked a friend to share the content of the memo with a reporter... A good friend of mine who is a professor at Columbia Law School," said Comey.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:11 PM

Anyone getting sick yet of huge Democrat malfeasance and criminality that seemingly goes unpunished ? Or is that coming to an end soon? :lol:

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

Aces, have you seen any "outrage" in the liberal MSM about the two items I posted above....?   Nope, no you did not....   And the "professor" story is very old.   Imagine if Bill Barr leaked a memo to a college professor buddy to have that buddy leak the memo to Breitbart or FOX news....?  Yep, that would get totally noticed....!   Come on "journalists"....!   Do your G.darn jobs irrespective of party affiliation....!   Please....!   America depends on you....!   All the story...!   Not just the half the DNC (and your liberal heart) tells you to tell us....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users