#1 Dude

Dude

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hi,

I've got some electrical work I want done at home and am hoping for some tried and trued recommendations. Did the Craigslist search and only two show up, Matt and another from Rocklin.

I want installed a ceiling fan/light unit, a few porch lights, some rewiring for 3-way switching, & relocating a photo sensor switch, etc, etc, etc. I'm also considering adding a circuit for an outdoor pond.

Thanks

#2 emymatore

emymatore

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

You might need to contact Mr. Electric they could give you such electrical services. You shouldn’t do that with yourself, some unexpected damage might occur on your materials. You should check the labels to install them in right way with no damages.
My TV shows

Edited by emymatore, 01 February 2011 - 03:47 AM.

#3 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:59 AM

we have used Lakevue Electric in Orangevale for decades and would not use anyone else. They're reasonable, honest and reliable and are family owned. Give Russ or Tony a call and they can help you out.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#4 gabby

gabby

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hi,

I've got some electrical work I want done at home and am hoping for some tried and trued recommendations. Did the Craigslist search and only two show up, Matt and another from Rocklin.

I want installed a ceiling fan/light unit, a few porch lights, some rewiring for 3-way switching, & relocating a photo sensor switch, etc, etc, etc. I'm also considering adding a circuit for an outdoor pond.

Thanks

Hi Dude, I will be more then happy to help you, I do this kind of work quite often here in Folsom. I'm licensed certified & insured.
Call: Adams Electric 916-396-7008
Lic. #898761
Thanks! Jaimie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users