4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

Wow, next time I am over that way I think I'll check her digs out......   Take a selfie at her gate.....   Soon as I figure out how....?   Darn smart phones....    Back in the day all I had to do was carry around dimes and quarters and hike a mile to a pay phone for mom or dad to pick me up when I done something stupid....   Actually Dad would tell me to walk home from SF or Burlingame to Pacifica.....   Lessons learned, that is a very long way....   Anyway, Pelosi, well secured behind gates, fences, walls, the Napa River, vineyards, fields, and maybe, just maybe, the Secret Service....?   I bet they occupy the houses in front, she's in the back.   She flys back every weekend on a government 757........!   Operating costs of a 757 per hour is $8,383.15.  It's 5 hours from DC to the Napa Airport....    Well stocked with food and booze I have come to hear this 757 is......   Yep, we pay for that.  Sad.....!  Oh, and I guarantee there are guys and gals with guns protecting her should you violate that gate, that fence, cross the Napa River onto her property.  The same guns she does not think you or I should have...!   And the talk is she employees non union labor for her 9 acres of grapes....   Of course she does, maybe they make $7 and hour or so....    So important she is, so unimportant you are, no guns needed to protect you, call 911 and hope....!   Democrats, what do you say....?  Still like her...?  Did you ever....?   

http://www.theameric...ng-behind-wall/

And if you want to call and complain, ask about her wall, her gate, her gun enabled protection, here are a few of her phone numbers, knock yourselves out....!  Chris

(415) 788-8600 - Landline
(415) 346-0172 - Landline
(202) 872-0172 - Landline
(202) 338-2476 - Landline
(415) 556-4862 - Landline
(415) 346-6118 - Landline
(415) 386-3833 - Landline
(707) 967-9663 - Landline

Pelosi-Zinfandel-Lane-address-concealed-

Pelosi-Zinfandel-Lane-gate-768x318.png

Pelosi-Zinfandel-Lane-wall-768x320.png

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, Chris, the hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds. And the people who vote for them are doubly-stupid. Ya gotta laugh at dummies. Are they THAT easy to fool?... and that includes some rubes right here on this forum !! :lol:

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:00 PM

Aces, just looks like a table for two for this thread .....!   I guess the usual liberal progressive subjects here are fine with walls, gates, large properties, security detail 24 hours a day, security cameras everywhere, men with guns protecting them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, barbed wire fences along their perimeter, and the Napa River as a natural obstacle, long driveways, and you can't see the house from the street.   Must be nice....!   River property, vineyard, tennis court, swimming pool, and a 10,000 square foot house....!  Funny thing is that I see no solar panels or solar pool heating.....?   Could it be...?   A liberal who flies around weekly on a big Boeing 757 (at our expense) and who has no solar power anything is telling the rest of us we need to cut back on our carbon and fossil fuel consumption.....?   Oh the irony....!   And I am gonna take a wild guess that a Mexican cuts her grass, cleans her house, cleans her pool, takes care of her plants,  harvests her grapes, and does her laundry.  Tell me I am wrong, I dare you.    Chris

Pelosi’s Husband Invested in Solar Firm Weeks Before Lucrative Expansion

https://freebeacon.c...tive-expansion/

Crony Capitalism: $737 Million Green Jobs Loan Given to Nancy Pelosi's Brother-In-Law

https://www.weeklyst...-brother-in-law

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:48 PM

Doesn't hang together there, Chris.

The "Wall" looks to be about 3-feet tall.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 01:45 PM

244121_image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users