Photo
- - - - -

Need CC&R contact number for Broadstone area?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Twize ӿլ

Twize ӿլ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 01:54 PM

mad.gif
Can anyone reply if they have the CC&R contact phone number or email for Broadstone Area?
There is a very irresponsible neighbor at the end of Blough st. that has parked there old, smashed
in window, blue jalopy in front of their house for many weeks now. I went to work this morning and they
have now parked it on their lawn. This angers me mad.gif , in that this kind of lack is bringing our neighborhood attractiveness down. sad.gif Has anyone else seen this guy's house?)

Please let me know if you have had to make a call on this type of behavior, and what you did?

Thanks!

#2 EDF

EDF

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 02:08 PM

Call the developer..Elliott homes... they might even get involved...

I don't know about the CC&R'S over there... but you should send your beloved neighbor a kindly reminder... it might be a rental... if you send me the address, I will find out the owner's name for you and send it your way... if it is a rental the owner will want to know...

Parking a jolopy on the grass is probably the one thing that pisses me about some folks... it really brings down the value of a neighborhood... if you don't stop this now... pretty soon you might find another neighbor doing the same thing and then you will have a downward spiral of property value....

#3 jake

jake

Veteran

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 02:09 PM

No CC&R needed, that is illegal. You can call the Folsom PD to have it towed, or call 355-7229 - they are the Code Enforcement officials. You have a valid concern - I'm sure they'll send someone out to take care of the matter.
"You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
-Yogi Berra

#4 Twize ӿլ

Twize ӿլ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 08:26 AM

All,
Thanks for the contacts.

If you want to see a Folsom Crack house,
the Address is:

1352 Walden Dr.
Folsom, CA 95630

Well, I called Code Enforcement yesterday and they stated there has been several calls already regarding this irresponsible home owner, unfortunately they can't do a thing about it since there is no "technical" ordinance forbidding them from parking a junky hoopty on their lawn...I said WHAT!!!!!!????!!!!! censored.gif if this is true, My view of Folsom of being a Great place to live has been tarnished.

All she could say is give the police a call and check with your CC&R's

There's gotta be something we could do?

I'll be calling the police today to see if there's anything they can do about this neighbor. The police has already taged the car twice, but still has not been towed. The front window has been smashed in recently, I wonder if this was done by some fed up neighbor?

Thanks

#5 EDF

EDF

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 08:41 AM

Here is the owner's name...

(edited by webmaster), according to the public records on the property tax rolls...

Unfortunately either they live there or if they have rented it out and the records do not show where the tax bill is forwarded... currently its mailed to the property address...

I would call Elliott homes and ask them what, if anything, they can do...

Otherwise, you will have to use the remedies specified in your CC&R's... Trust me if you want help, ask a couple of neighbors to sign a letter to mail to the owner... but don't be surprised if they don't want to "get involved" ...

I would go to the front door and ask them first if they are the owners... if they are, then politely first , tell them that parking the car on the grass lowers the value of their property.... After that if you don't get the satisfactory result you are looking for... I would see an attorney or take them to small claims court...

The problem is if you don't do something now.. and let it go on.. when another person does it.. they will point out to the precedent down the street when no one did anything...

Good luck... I am on your side... I hate it when people park their cars on the grass... reminds me of San Jose when I used drive through parts of the east side...

#6 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 08:46 AM

it's stink isn't it? that makes me mad ... mad.gif

#7 Twize ӿլ

Twize ӿլ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 10:28 AM

I have emailed and called the Folsom Police dept.
If you live around the neigborhood, please join and call and email to below:

Folsom Police: policedept@folsom.ca.us
Phone: 355-7230

Enough response from the rest of us (responsible neighbors) will hopefully bring a prompt resolution.....hopefully

This needs to stop!

Thanks

#8 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 12:41 PM

Hi guys,

As much as I think this owner is a schmuck, I can't have people posting the names of owners, etc on this board... I edited the above post, so we won't get in trouble. I realize it is a public record, perhaps if you can post a link or something next time it would be better. I just wanted everyone to know.
Perhaps if you are still looking for the owner name, email EDF. Thanks for understanding everyone! smile.gif

#9 Twize ӿլ

Twize ӿլ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:23 AM

John, I understand. np.

All,
I just gotta two reply's from the city and they've informed me that there is an open case on this already. They notified the owners and It will take a couple of days to action on the owner if they don't comply.

I hope the result is to tow it away. I'm sure if they can't even fix the car to begin with, they won't have the money to pay the impound fee's to take it out.

....stay tuned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users