60% Of All Stolen Cargo Occurred In 4 U.s. States

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

I knew that California was one of them before I even read it..

60% of All Stolen Cargo Occurred in 4 U.S. States

Why Criminals Are Targeting Certain Truckloads And Which Products Are Being Chased. 4/8/2014 by Teletrac

Criminals are becoming more meticulous when it comes to identifying and selecting which cargo loads to pursue. There have been a bevy of hotspots springing up for cargo thefts in certain areas of the United States.

There were 951 cargo thefts in 2013, tying the record-high that was established in the prior year. Of those 951, approximately 60 percent occurred in just four states – California (259), Texas (123), Florida (113) and Georgia (71).

// go to //

http://www.teletrac....utbrain|2014-11

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 Duke

Duke

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

Wow!!

You're kidding!!

I thought we were all honest Americans....

#3 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

California, Texas, and Florida all make sense. They're huge states both in population and size, with many ports and active commerce. But Georgia? Really? It must all be in Atlanta.
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users