15 replies to this topic

#16 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(Drive25mph.com @ Jul 18 2005, 03:22 PM)
I hope to see this sign up in other parts of Lexington Hills...spelling problem or not.

Perhaps a cop needs to stand by a sign that says, "If you are speeding, pull over for your ticket."

I still say speed bumps are the answer. A speeding driver doesn't care about what you think, they only think about their undercarriage.

drive25mph.com

View Post

It's funny that you mention speed bumps. On residential streets that have turned into raceways, I wonder what it would take to have speed bumps added. North Lexington already has a few stop signs, and people still zoom by, ignoring speed limits.

But it isn't just the residential streets; in the last several months, I've noticed speeding problems all over town. I've seen drivers going in excess of 60 mph on Oak Avenue Parkway. beaker.gif
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users