Sign and submit.  Thank you.

#2 MurphysLaw

MurphysLaw

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

Hamas needs to be stopped. They are the worst thing for the people in Gaza now. They continuously break the cease fire for a change to kill Israelis, and it's  a good thing Egypt is no longer allied with them.

At the same time though I think Israel should have given the children there a safe place to hide, knowing they were going to destroy the area. They even bombed the UN building.Where can they go were they are literally fenced in and are a sitting duck for the next missile? If it wasn't for the fact that Hamas are the biggest idiots of all time by breaking every cease fire, killing those poor boys and then partying about their deaths, Israel would have been in big trouble with the international community. 

Or they could send in more soldiers and less use missiles. That way the people that get killed are the ones fighting Israel and not people waiting in their shelters, hoping they don't get bombed. 

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

This inexperienced, wet behind the ears, president of ours..........    Never ran a business, never been shot at in anger.   Is way over his head.   He is the same age as me and thinks he can do the job....?   Not a clue this man has.   Such arrogance in my opinion.   The left stream press will not report or criticize him until just recently..........    So sad.  We just have to wait his departure out and stay calm and take the hits from the rest of the world.   Funny how GW Bush is still blamed for things when this guy can't make up his mind and lets Putin hand him his arse time and time again...........    I am in a bad dream as I see it, my country and I.  Can't wait to get rid of this amateur of a President.    

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

It seems our president supports HAMAS, and ISIS

Svzr2FS.jpg

#5 UncleVinny

UncleVinny

"Can't we all just get along?"

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

It seems our president supports HAMAS, and ISIS

Errr . . . . What?!!

I wonder why he launched a bombing campaign then.

"In this world of trouble and strife, bring some peace to someone's life"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users