5 replies to this topic

#1 Folsomite

Folsomite

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 January 2003 - 11:08 PM

I was rolling when I saw the Reebok "Office Linebacker" ad. For those of you that missed it, make sure you watch the 4 minute version here!

http://terrytate.reebok.com/watch.asp#

laughcry.gif laughcry.gif laughcry.gif football.gif
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Ben Stein

#2 tony

tony

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 12:06 AM

I'm not sure about the best, but the most tasteless and sophomoric was certainly the pick-up truck (can't remember the make; must have blocked it out in disgust) commercial with the choking passenger. A close second, at least on the sophomoric scale, goes to the handstand walking, Bud drinking clown. At least they didn't show "it" (and I will admit to laughing at this one).

#3 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 07:45 AM

I thought the Bud Light ad with the crab and the zebra ad were pretty funny. Overall a little disappointing. No E*Trade monkey this year!!!

#4 GaryD

GaryD

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 12:22 PM

I'm not an OZZY fan but when his kids turned into Donnie and Marie and his wife was Florence Henderson I had to laugh. btw, you can view all of the superbowl commercials at http://superbowl.ifilm.com/superbowl/

#5 NRB

NRB

Superstar

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:Secretary, FIDO Inc. (Folsom Independent Dog Owners) dedicated to bringing a dog park to Folsom and promoting responsible dog ownership. www.fidoinc.org <br /><br />Secretary, Friends of Folsom Parkways

Posted 29 January 2003 - 07:13 PM

I have to agree with Gary. Ozzy's usual look of utter confusion definetly worked well in the commercial. I couldn't help but laugh!
Want a dog park in Folsom?
Go to www.FIDO Inc.org

#6 jake

jake

Veteran

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 10:10 PM

I thought the Ozzy/Pepsi ads were kinda dumb... huh.gif

My favorite was the Terry Tate commercial! That was funny!

"You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
-Yogi Berra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users