• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 momRocklin

momRocklin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

I have been using the Rocklin KidsPark for five years. I have also used the San Jose KidsPark. What a great place, my kids really love it there. I am a full time mommy, so it is nice to have a break. When I go to Costco I drop the kids off, when I have lunch with a friend I drop the kids off, sometimes I even go on a date with my husband and we drop the kids off at night. We have been using KidsPark since the Rocklin location opened and my kids still love it. If you need hourly childcare and want your children to have fun use KidsPark.

#2 craftincutie02

craftincutie02

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:19 PM

I have been using the Rocklin KidsPark for five years. I have also used the San Jose KidsPark. What a great place, my kids really love it there. I am a full time mommy, so it is nice to have a break. When I go to Costco I drop the kids off, when I have lunch with a friend I drop the kids off, sometimes I even go on a date with my husband and we drop the kids off at night. We have been using KidsPark since the Rocklin location opened and my kids still love it. If you need hourly childcare and want your children to have fun use KidsPark.

I LOVE KIDSPARK! I have 2 kids, one just started first grade and the other will be starting preschool Monday at KidsPark. My older child went to preschool at KidsPark and learned so much while she was there. I am excited for my younger one to be attending their too. I highly reccommend this place to everyone, and I am greatful for my occasional date nights with my husband as well. If you haven't checked out Kidspark, you should!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users