2 replies to this topic

#1 MyStace

MyStace

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

I am currently a stay at home mom to 4 school age children, ages 5 - 12.  Before children, I taught elementary school for years.  When my kids were younger, I had a licensed home daycare, but stopped a few years ago because it was too hard to drive my kids to and from school with all my daycare kiddos.  Since then, I have done various nanny/part time child care.  My current nanny position is ending with the end of the school year.  I am looking for a family who needs child care for the summer (and possibly beyond).  Our family is very active during the summer; our time is filled with trips to the park, library, swimming, hikes, play-dates with friends, riding bikes, practicing baseball/basketball, and much more.  I am willing to take part time or full time, and the cost is negotiable, depending on the amount of time with me.  I'm looking forward to a great summer with my kids and our family's philosophy is always "the more the merrier!"  If this sounds like a good fit for your family, I'd love to talk to you! 

#2 anna1975

anna1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hello, we are interested in a daycare for our 3 year old girl and 4 year old boy. Our son is starting Blanche Sprentz School in August. We need before and after school care when he starts school in August. Please let me know if this is something you might be interested or if you could recommend somebody. My email: afolsom11@gmail.com

#3 MyStace

MyStace

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hello, we are interested in a daycare for our 3 year old girl and 4 year old boy. Our son is starting Blanche Sprentz School in August. We need before and after school care when he starts school in August. Please let me know if this is something you might be interested or if you could recommend somebody. My email: afolsom11@gmail.com

Hi anna1975,

I e-mailed you but haven't heard back from you.  If you want to talk, please reply.  I've got lots of info for you.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users